en

Hong Seok-cheon explained, "It's a filming studio, not a business place" on suspicion of violating quarantine rules

2021-12-21 23:05:03

Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon clarified the suspicion of violating quarantine rules.

Hong Seok-cheon said on his SNS on the 21st, "When I saw the exercise photos I posted at 4 am today, articles are being reproduced here and there because of the media that I wrote as if I had violated the quarantine rules, so I think I need to explain. It would have been nice if you had asked about the situation," he said.

He continued, "First of all, this space is not a business place. It is a studio for filming. It is a non-business space and a studio without a single member."

Regarding the space, Hong Seok-cheon said, "This space was created for content filming. I also came up at dawn right after filming the drama fat and took a personal photo shoot with exercise at that time. It's a YouTube content shoot. It's a studio for filming, not a gym facility that receives members and operates commercially."

He added, "After the start of Corona 19, when the government first told us to practice social distancing, he said he had to close the store for two months. .

Meanwhile, with the recent re-spread of COVID-19, social distancing steps have been strengthened.

The gym, an indoor sports facility, is classified as a multi-use facility and is open until 9 PM.

However, Hong Seok-cheon posted a picture of him exercising at 4 a.m., raising suspicions that he was violating quarantine rules.

en