Good People Ye Esther ♥ Hong Hye-Gul, Unchanged Love in the 25th Anniversary of Marriage “Lucky”

2019-10-06 08:05:05

Ye Esther-Hong Hae-gal couple showed affection for each other.

In the 334 episodes of MBC Human Documentary 'Good People,' which was broadcasted on Tuesday, the couple of Esther-Hong-Geul, who celebrated the 25th anniversary of their marriage, showed unchanging love for each other.

Yesterday confessed that she had been suffering from depression for a long time.

In particular, three years ago, it was harder to feel guilty for his sister, who had gone out of the world with a sad choice.

She raised dogs and walked with her husband, Hong Hye-gul, as Hong Chang-hyung, a doctor and startup student, suggested.

Hong said that 25th anniversary of her marriage, Ye Esther sent 'I Love You' and 25 hearts in a text message.

To answer this, he began to read his own handwritten letter.

Hong Hye-gal “We walk together today and tomorrow.

You're right and I'm left and right. ”The impressed woman Esther warmly embraced him.

Finally, Hong Hye-Gul told the production team, "I was so lucky to meet a woman I wanted."

Meeting my wife is the most grateful thing in life.

Ye Esther also said, “I was lucky to meet my husband.

It's not easy to meet people who are the same as me. ”I confessed my unwavering affection for Hong.

On the other hand, MBC Human Documentary 'People are Good' is a program to include life dramas of people who live in the same age, and is broadcast every Tuesday at 10:05.