Jung Joon-ho, as opposed to fifty one-year-old and ten-year-old Hae-jung Announcer reading a book!

2019-10-06 16:45:10

Interest in Jung Jun-ho and Lee Ha-jung announcer is pouring.

Jung Joon-ho appeared in a program conducted by Lee Hae-jung, while she waited for four hours while reading a book while waiting for an interview.

Joon-ho, who has been in her eighth year of marriage, said, "I've appeared in my wife's program," he said.

"I was in love with reading a little book," he added. "I got married three to four months after I met."

He said, "After meeting six times, I was invited to go home and I had more than 50 pairs of shoes. There were about 50 people who were relatives."

Jeong Jun-ho is married to Lee Hae-jung announcer in 2011 and has a son.

At that time, a town house in the UN Village, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, which opened at a market price of 4.5 billion won, was opened to newlyweds.

Born in 1969, Jeong Jun-ho, a 50-year-old, debuted in 1995 as an MBC talent talent.

He has appeared in numerous films and dramas and has established himself as a middle actor.

In addition to broadcasting, he is also known as the 'Golden Network', serving as ambassadors and honorary ambassadors for more than 40 organizations and organizations.

Since mid-2010, he has worked in various fields including film production, management, travel, hotel, dining out, beauty, golf wear, and IT (information technology) solution development.

Jeong Joon-ho's wife, Lee Ha-jung, was born in 1979 and is forty-one years younger than Joon-ho.

It is a financial resource with beauty and intelligence that joined the MBC announcer after surpassing the 1200-1 ratio in 2005.

At MBC, he held '6 o'clock News Magazine', 'Sports News', 'Popopo Izoa', 'Outing Korean' and 'Section TV Entertainment Communication'.

After moving to TV Chosun in 2011, he proceeded with 'News Day', 'News 9', 'My Body User's Guide' and 'Open Criticism'.