Yun Jong-sin and Yu-so are facing each other ...

2019-09-18 17:45:09

In the final match of Mnet 'The Call 2', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of 13th, the final music project of the four music family teams was drawn.

The Yoon Jong Shin family and the owned family confronted each other, and the UV family and the Yoon Minsu family confronted each other.

First of all, Baekho met with Yoon Min-soo family from his first family together to 'Nom Nom' stage, which showed a different level of sexy.

He expressed his sincerity and thoughts about his family.

Owner of the stage said, “The singer should be cool on stage.

I will show you what dancing is. ”

The song 'Sum Similar' of the owned family was a dreamlike song that tells the story of a man and a woman who ride something similar in the harmony of Girls Hip Hop, Intense Rap, and R & B Soul.

The singer's rapper's singing rap and Park's chord created a dreamy and mysterious atmosphere.

Soy has emerged as a trendy and sexy choreography and vocal, captivating the eyes and ears of the audience.

“I wanted to be owned if I was born again and lived as a singer.

It's really beautiful. ”

The UV Family, consisting of Glow, En Flying, and Dean Dean, has a total of 11 people, creating an exciting atmosphere with the concept of a soccer field.

UV Family appeared as a famous soccer player and showed off their new song ‘Favorite’.

'Jazzla' was a stage where the choreography was a big point of watching as it was a song that sang without having to notice others in a complicated world.

Backhoe said at the beginning of the song, “Mom, that's Dong Ho.

I am always grateful and sorry and I love you. ”With a sincere narration that stimulated the eyes from the beginning, the aesthetically pleasing sensibility was enough to let Orot enter the stage from the first measure.

`` I made a family song that expresses my heart for the family.

'Don't be sick and healthy' is a song that expresses the heart of a family that has not been expressed in the past with honest lyrics.

The stage began with a short narration directly speaking to the family, and their message, frankly and calmly, moistened the eyes of the audience and the family.