“Song Dream Dream 2” Did you show each other a dazzling appearance?

2019-10-06 19:45:06

Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa sat side by side in SBS 'Dongsang Dream Season 2-You are my destiny (hereinafter called' Dongsang Dream Dream '), which was broadcasted on the 30th.

After completing his introduction, Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa showed a magnificent view of each other.

Towards Lee Sang-hwa, Gangnam wrote "I'll Die Cute" and didn't hide his affection to buy the envy of the panelists.

Gangnam appeared as a special MC.

The MCs said, "October marriage."

Gangnam said that the motive of the statue dream 2 "Jungle's law is here PD. The person who connected us. If you got married, I asked you to come out.

"It was so hard last year. It was too sad to win a silver medal at the PyeongChang Olympics. Because I've been training for 25 years and I've only been skating since I was young.

Lee Sang-hwa told her story that she had suffered after retiring.

Lee Sang-hwa said, "I couldn't talk to people in the same field. I seemed to be misunderstood to be a bit stupid. I already have a gold medal."

Lee Sang-hwa said, "But my brother gave me well. (Brother) I put down everything and told me that we only have a day to live happily now."

Gangnam showed a lot of tension, and Gangnam, who saw himself, was embarrassed.

When asked what kind of person is Lee Sang-hwa, "I will die cute. I will die lovingly."

Looking at the idealization, "just like crazy," he said in one word.

Gangnam said he did not look into his eyes the first time he saw Lee Sang-hwa.

Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa are 33 years old and 31 years old.