“Great Show” Kang Kyung-hoon is your proposal again ??

2019-10-06 20:45:09

The 11 episodes of tvN's TV drama “Great Show” (played by Seol Joon-seok / Director Shin Jeong-hui) were creepy on viewers with the shocking truth revealed with the black connection between Inju Market Jung Han-soo (Jun Sung-joo), Jeon Jin-dang and Woods Distribution.

The great and awakened great (Song Seung-heon) offered Kang Kyung-hoon (Son Byung-ho) a strong reversal, suggesting an undeniable big deal that he would be on your side.

"This is too much damage to me," he asked, "How about running for elections."

Great replied, "That's a deal I'm too low."

Kang said, "I will reconsider your proposal."

"Thank you for picking me up in your place. I know why you guys picked me up as a torture. My heart is so heavy. The information I've heard today is rumored to be a woods mall."

I knelt down.

Great apologized, "I don't think I can stop it."

Great suggested, "The law does not allow you to enter the prison site. But if you give up some of the site, it is possible to enter it without the consent of the market merchants."

Along with this, the accidental history of Jung-hyun's younger brother who had hurt his great-Jeong Soo-hyun (Lee Sun-bin) and Woods Distribution's tale was revealed.

Woods Distribution constructed a department store where Jeong Jeong-hyun's brother, Ji-hyun Jung (who was Eun-Ah) crashed due to an elevator crash.

Amidst the great heat of awakening, the whirlwind-like development of the roller coaster provided the strongest immersion in the heart. Kang Joon-ho (Lim Joo-hwan) found out that his father Kang Kyung-hoon was Woods' distribution, Jung Han-soo and the team.

In the meantime, when he knew that Great was holding hands with Kang Kyung-hoon, he threatened by handing a photo of the Great holding money.

Great said, "Kuri was too cruel and could not be received. I donated to the nursery in the name of Lee Sang-moo. I didn't leave a dime."

Jung Han-soo said, "I'm sorry for you, but I came here and I knew. There was nothing the mayor could do."

Great learned from Jeong Jong-cheol that Jung-hyun's brother, Ji-hyun, died in the elevator crash of Woods Distribution.

Jeong Soo-hyun said, "Is it true that I worked on the Uzmal side? It's a precious place for my family.