Others are hell, interested in mip-san character Shin Jae-ho?

2019-10-07 02:45:04

OCN Dramatic Cinema 'The Other is Hell' (played by Jung Do-do, director Lee Chang-hee, production film company idol, co-production studio N, all 10 episodes)

In the birth, the actors who perfectly digested the intense characters played a major role.

“I am a hell,” the actors who threw up the home theater with a deep acting power for four weeks gave a creepy hell. “Thank you to the viewers who watched the mip-san character Shin Jae-ho with interest.

Soon, I will be an actor who always strives to greet others with good looks. ”Others are the main actors who add tension to the storyline.

Jong-woo, who was very curious about the stranger, said, “I think it is the best one in Ko Si-won.”

The complete man had the face of ordinary people.

Koshiwon began to show an eerie face of a murderer with the most cruel nature of others, and exuded an overwhelming presence across the face of good and evil.

This is the reason why the theater is enthusiastic for Lee Dong-wook, who has demonstrated a wide range of acting spectra.

It is notable what kind of ending will be written by those who meet in the middle of hell, as well as the first-time cop who is expected to be more active in the future, noting that he is the only one in Hell Testament in `` Others are Hell ''.

Eunjin Ahn.

The actors gave tension and tension in the early stages, but all actors including dense acts such as Hyun Hee-jung, the gangster Ahn Hee-jung, who are confined to murderers and embarrass everyone, raise the drama's immersion.

With the brilliant performance of the actors without holes, I can't wait to see what kind of ending “Tin is Hell.”