Social dining is a meal with people with similar interests ~?

2019-10-07 04:45:03

`` Asoda ''

On October 17 thursday, at 10:40 am, Olive 'Asoda: Idol Social Dining' (hereinafter referred to as 'Asoda') is a group where idols with common keywords gather to eat a meal and share a casual and fun talk.

It is an entertainment program.

Social dining means that people with similar interests meet, enjoy meals, and make relationships.

'Asoda' will show social dining of idol members who gathered with common keywords such as main vocal, main dancer and group leader.

Although I'm a solo or a different group, I'm going to take a frank time to share the comprehensible stories such as similar worries and passions that I have as an idol.

In the same way, she predicted the activity.

Lee Seok-hoon, who has been a vocal trainer in the idol audition program, will add extraordinary sympathy to the idol cast.

'Asoda' was decorated with 'Vocalist' feature.

Under the common vocal power, Jung Se-woon, Kim Kuk-heon, SF9 Insung, and AB6IX Jeon Woong, who have the singing skills of Nara, confirmed the appearance and gathered the topic.

It is amplifying the question of how four K-POP idols spent their time cooking K-FOOD, and the first recording of the recording site was released before the broadcast.

Jung Se-un, Kim Kuk-heon, Inseong, and Jeon Woong play a game of vocal pride while wearing a comfortable sweat suit.

In another photo, the face of the cast that focuses on making food leads to a warm smile.

It is also a point of watching what kind of K-FOOD people who are famous for `` do not know cooking '' made.

While wearing a white T-shirt and an apron and taking pictures, the crew creates a warm atmosphere just by looking at it.

Every time I came in, I was awkward or sorted out by name. But I don't think everyone is good at cooking, so I learned how to cook and cook recipes. "

"When we had a meal, we talked about each other's story as soon as we had the same position and the same worries, and we were shooting in a warm atmosphere all the time."

I think it's the first time I've had a deep discussion as a vocal. ”