“My country” drama fans…

2019-10-07 05:45:04

JTBC's new Golden Drama 'My Country' (Director Kim Jin-won, Screenplay Chae Seung-dae, Production Celltrion Entertainment, My Country Culture Co., Ltd.) will open the opening stage of the story that was broadcasted on the 4th.

The synergy of Yang Se-jong, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Seol-hyun, and Jang Hyuk, who will unleash a grand narrative with an excellent acting transformation, is expected.

Regarding the point, "I shot the action with a ball."

Most of them played by themselves without a band.

Taken with a long take to effectively express a warrior's growing vocabulary, he has already been stained with blood, saying, "You are not the end of my path. You kill your father and I die here. Honey You live in the path of my blood."

I asked.

Nam Sun-ho said, “Add your blood to the price I will receive.

My father should not die at the tip of your sword. ”Udohwan, who expresses his strong colors and imprints his strong presence in any work, embarks on his first historical challenge.

Woo Do-hwan said, "I'm new to the historical dramas and I'm nervous and wonder how you will see them. I prepared not only external changes such as hairstyles and costumes, but also fencing, archery, and horseback riding.

Told.

Woo Do-hwan, who is divided into the class of Nam Sun-ho who dreams of a strong power over the class, captures viewers by capturing sad emotion lines in a cool aura and charisma.

Woo Do-hwan said, "You can see the beginnings of Nam Sun-ho, Seo Hwi, and Han Hee-jae moving toward 'My Country' in the first broadcast.

I hope you look forward to it because it contains a lot of stories. ”Kim Seol-hyun played the role of Han Hee-jae who thinks the world will change only after shouting.

He also took the risk to kneel down.

Kim Seol-hyun said, "A country where people can live happily. It is a station that dreams of a country that can protect precious things."