Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri said Lee Sun-sim is unfair to employees due to suspicion of embezzlement

2019-10-07 06:45:04

In the TVN 'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' broadcast on the 3rd, Yu Jin-wook (Kim Sang-kyung) was shown presenting valid evidence to clear Lee Sun-sim (Lee Hye-ri).

Lee Seong-sim appealed to employees for suspicion of embezzlement.

Lee Seon-sim asked Yu Jin-wook, who was standing behind as the staff pushed him unbelieving.

An official of Myeongryunjin Ribs said, “We decided to participate in the production support because the main characters of dramas trying to overcome reality in difficult times could be harmonized with the popular concept of Myungryon Jinsa Ribs.”

Please look forward to the meeting between Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri 'and Myeongryun Jinsa Ribs. ”

Park Do-jun said, "As seen yesterday at the CCTV CCTV, Mr. Lee was right."

Yu Jin-wook said, "I sent it to the bank at that time that day. You should check the money records of Mitsuri."

Lee Seon-sim was listening to this outside.

Lee Seon-sim told the employees who found themselves sorry and said, "I'm not mistaken. That's right. I was embarrassed because I embezzled 300 million I didn't know. I thought I was embezzled."

The money I spent is almost 1.8 million won.

sorry.

If you leave the company, you will leave. If you receive a criminal punishment, you will receive. "