Lee Seung-cheol "not a flirt" wife, two years old, Kang Moon-young and divorced girls after the divorce, but married two-year-old businessman of wealth!

2019-10-07 07:05:04

Singer Lee Seung-cheol talks about his wife on the air, and attention is pouring.

Lee Seung-chul participated as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program 'Ugly My Baby,' which was broadcast at 9 pm on the 6th.

On that day, the singer Lee Seung-cheol, who was a family husband, turned 180 degrees to surprise her.

Shin Dong-yup introduced Lee's wife as "a very big business."

In particular, Lee Seung-cheol, who has been married for twelve years, confessed that there is no fight thanks to his wise older wife.

Born in 1966 and fifty-four years old, Lee Seung-chul started his career as a vocal of the revival of the rock band in 1985 and became an independent soloist in 1989. He has recorded more than 2,000 performances to date.

Major popular songs include Heeya, Last Concert, Rain and Your Story, Girls' Generation, Don't Say Goodbye, Never Ending Story, and Destiny.

There is an official fan club called 'break the nest'.

In 1995, he married actor Kang Moon-young, but two years later he divorced in 1997, and in 2007 he remarried to two-year-old businessman Park Hyun-jung.

Lee Seung-chul frequently went to the Gwacheon practice room of Kim Tae-won, a former senior.

Meanwhile, the predecessor of the resurrection, D & D failed, the resurrection member asked Lee Seung-chul to find the vocals.

However, while Lee Seung-cheol visited, there were no people who were better than him, and while Kim Tae-won tried to sing Lee Seung-chul once, he went to the audition.

But to work as a vocal, she had to have a sound system.

So Seung-cheol asked his mother and succeeded in resurrection by purchasing expensive sound equipment corresponding to his mother's one-year salary, which he worked in the general affairs department instead of his principal.

Lee Seung-cheol's unique vocals and make-up, which was the early vocalist's debut, resembled the British popular group Culture Club Boy George in the 1980s, so the media called Lee Seung-cheol as Korea's Boy George.

In 1989, he acted as a solo album `` Don't Say Goodbye to Home '' Unfortunately, Lee Seung-chul, like Boy George, ended up as a drug.

In 1990, he became active again with his solo album, Vol. 1, Vol. 2, Glow, and Me.

Lee Seung-cheol, whose image was drugged, succeeded in recovering in the 2000s through film appearances, anti-narcotics promotion activities, and the 2002 revival of Kim Tae-won.

In 1995, he married Kang Moon-young, but his marriage with Kang Moon-young was not smooth, and Lee Seung-cheol was not in line with Kang Moon-young.

As a result, Lee Seung-cheol lived alone after divorce two years after he married Kang Moon-young without any children.

After that, I met my current wife by accident.

The boss was working together at a friend's workplace.

Loved younger women, but married a two-year-old businessman of wealth.

My wife was not reluctant to marry celebrity Lee Seung-chul.

However, Lee Seung-cheol thinks that he is attractive because he is different from young children and can handle herself.

He said that his words and actions were more prudent than in his first marriage, and that he was more able to lean and lean than love when he was young.

When married, Lee Seung Chul's fans in their 20s and 30s showed disappointment.

Regarding rumors that Lee would be a flirt, Lee said he had never crossed both legs.

Invite my girlfriend to the performance hall, when the girls' generation was singing with a finger.