At the time of camellia flowers, Ongsan police officer and dedicated camellia sheriff Hwang Yong-sik

2019-10-07 10:05:05

Camellia (Gong Hyo-jin) finally revealed the beast's instinct and announced the beginning of awakening in KBS 2TV's TV drama `` When Camellia Blossoms Peel '' (played by Sang-chun Choi, director Cha Young-hoon, production fan entertainment).

There was a dedicated sheriff Hwang Yong-sik.

Because she runs a bar alone, she became angry and biased every time she witnessed a camellia.

Praise and encouragement every day.

This thunderous cheer, which was the first time for a camellia, eventually raised her head.

"If you're with this guy, you're just like me. You're good. You're good. I'm really bored. I don't want you anymore."

It was embarrassing.

After finding him with the governor, he approached without hesitation and introduced himself as the next person.

In addition, I made a surprise to Kyu-tae by sending a picture taken on the CCTV CCTV.

Then he said, “Why are you so shy?

He kept the silk in his house and why he picked up the burlap. ”The first roar of the camellia, who turned the dominion over, came to the viewer.

It was regrettable that she came to say something quietly but was unable to end the story, and was pointed out by Hong Ja-young (Yeom Hye-ran).

When the "hamed hippo" was invaded by Roh Gyu-tae, he felt as if he was falling down.

Therefore, the day when the camellia will calm Ongsan is more awaited by the miracle and romance of miracle.