Legendary R & B group Boys to Man, "Hand written lyrics for BTS Jimin Serendipity cover."

2019-10-07 13:05:09

Exclusive interview with Boyz II Men, who watched BTS LA concerts and released a video covering BTS Jimin's solo song `` Serendipity ''

Rode radio waves.

KBS 2TV entertainment program `` Entertainment Broadcasting '', which aired on the afternoon of the afternoon of Friday, visited Boyz II Men, who is busy with the 2019 US Tour Concert.

Sean Stockman, a member of Boyz II Men, who sang Jimin's Serendipity in perfect Korean, said, “I listened to Serendipity and wrote the lyrics in English.”

Shaun Stockman said, "Son loves BTS. I play BTS music all over the house. Actually I didn't know BTS songs. I was impressed by the performance. Most of the songs were very energetic and full of soul.

I heard that it was so cool. I have a BTS poster at home. I also said 'Ami' and also introduced an episode that I went to BTS LA concert.

Boyz II Men is a 90s legendary R & B group consisting of Shawn Stockman, Wanya Morris and Nathan Morris.

With record sales, it is one of the most loved music groups among the masses and one of the best R & B music groups of all time.

On the other hand, preparing for a performance in Korea in eight years, "BOYZ II MEN Tour of Asia 2019" will be held at SK Olympic Handball Stadium for two days on December 14th and 15th.