Yun Jin-seo, like I'm thirty six ... I love surfing that leads to marriage to her husband!

2019-10-07 18:05:06

Interested by netizens about Yoon Jin Seo, Naver real-time search on October 7, afternoon.

Yoon Jin-seo's past tvN entertainment 'Life Bar' depicts a fabulous story of Yoon Jin-seo, who appeared in the movie 'Coffee Mate', who settled on Jeju Island as a guest.

Yoon Jin-seo, who said surfing is the pleasure of life, said, "I went to Mexico for a surf trip last month."

Yoon Jin-seo said, "I accidentally spent six months in Los Angeles by shooting the movie Santa Barbara and the drama" The Inheritance. "" It was attractive for me to run with a surfboard. I wanted to be a healthy and active person.

I was envious of their natural friendly life, ”he said.

In addition, Yoon Jin-seo, who is living in Jeju Island for surfing, said, "It's been about a year and a half."

"I found an old stone house. I'm dismantling and dismantling," he said. "My original dream is to ride a camper on a surf trip. I'm staying in a camper while constructing as a rehearsal."

In the story of Yoon Jin Seo, Tak Jae Hoon threw a stone fastener.

Yoon Jin-seo said, "You spend less money. Yun Jin-seo said that you spend more money on travel than buying luxury bags or getting nail art.

Concerned about the love of Yoon Jin-seo who fell in the surf, "There are a lot of men."

Boyfriend also had a wedding in April 2017 after meeting with `` surfing ''.

Yun Jin-seo, born in 1983 and thirty-six years old, has made a strong impression as an "Old Boy" since his debut as a short film in 2011.

'Old Boy' won the 2004 Best New Artist Award in the Film category.

Since then, Superstar Thank You (2004), Windy Day (2007), Two People (2007), Beastie Boys (2008), and Secret Love (2010)

He has appeared in the dramas The Return of Iljimae (2009), The Runaway Plan B (2010), The Twelve Men in a Year (2012), and The Girl Who Sees Smells (2015).