The night after the accidental accident of kiss ...

2019-10-08 01:05:06

Chosun Hundam Workshop

On July 1, JTBC's Chosun Hondam Workshop, Flower Padang, depicts Ma-hun (Kim Min-jae) who fell asleep with a dog shit (Gong Seung-yeon).

Ma-hun (Kim Min-jae) and Gadung discovered the drowning of Ahn.

The mackerel, who was rushing to the end, asked Mahun where he sold the arrowhead that was pulled out of the top, but he was caught by the guns and told the dog dog that his brother was dirty and could not find his brother.

Gaddung, who could not easily ignore the words of Tak Tsok, refused Lee Hyung-kyu's request to deliver lead to Choi Ji-young (Lee Yeon-du).

In fact, I wanted to do it, but I was worried that "What if everyone became unhappy because of me?" Was the worries. Mahun was encouraging again.

He pretended to give something to the hand of a dog shit and comforted himself in his own way.

The dog shit remembered last night's kiss, so it became awkward, but the joke mixed up Mahun and gave him courage.

Even though the debt was secured, Ji-young suddenly said that he would not marry, as dogs feared that "it would be so easy."

It was because he couldn't fit the list of Hyung-gyu's mother (Suh Kyung-hwa) who had been willing to put down the wedding.

Because his hard to break up.

Mahun comforted dog shit to the dog shit hesitating in front of the flower pad late at night.

Mahun said, "I'm a very lucky person. Open your hands and take it with you. I'll give you all this luckier. I'll give you your sack."

The dog shit was only grateful for Mahun's remarks, and he soon grabbed him saying, "Take everything you have here."

Soon after, the two of them remembered their first kiss the day before, and Mahun was amazed, "You are really awake."

The dog shit escaped ashamed, and began to make a futon kick, saying, "I pretended you didn't know it." When he was trapped in the vineyard, he threatened his life.

As Ma Bong-deok (Park Ho-san) 's Suha-hyun (definition) used his hand in advance, the truth that Suk-t'okk knew fell into the labyrinth.

In addition to the iron, I could not miss the story of Isu and Jihwa.

Ma Bong-duk, who didn't like Isu's involvement in the affairs, tried to find out every single day of Isu by using Jang-gwan (Hahoejeong).

Left it.

In addition, by chance, he found an errand in the Unjong family who ran errands by Ko Young-soo (Park Ji-hoon) and began to sprout doubts, predicting more unpredictable development.