Giants and Their Remember in “My Country” History

2019-10-08 02:05:05

Kim Seol-hyun played the role of a full-fledged Han Hee-jae, who expressed her own voice through the wall book despite being a woman because she was disillusioned by the redness of Goryeo in JTBC's gold drama 'My Country'.

'My country' is an artwork that explodes the desire for power and protection by aiming the sword at each other's 'my country' as the beliefs of the Joseon Dynasty.

'My country', which was broadcasted for the first time on the 4th, drew intense attention from the beginning, attracting viewers' attention.

The giants remembered by history and the lives of three men, Seo Hwi, Nam Sun-ho and Han Hee-jae (Kim Seol-hyun), who had to walk their way behind them, inevitably became intricate and nervous.

Kim Jin-won's refined direction and dense script by Chae Seung-dae created intense energy from the first episode.

Yang Se-jong led the drama's dynamics with the variation of beautiful emotions, Woo Do-hwan who showed his color clearly with an excellent acting transformation, and Kim Seol-hyun, Kim Young-chul, Kim Young-chul, Jang Young-nam, who brought the character of Han Hee-jae with a pulpit face.

Their presence in synonymous with the embarrassment of synergy increased the perfection.

Han Hee-jae expressed the warm feelings of understanding and comforting Hui (Yang Se-jong) and the wounded preferences (Udo-hwan) who were locked up in a social position.

Han Hee-jae is a representative of the people's position in corrupt considerations, and she is receiving a lot of support from the viewers by showing her self-determining self-determination as well as the process of overcoming the crisis.