The leading suspect in the Mars serial murder case ...?

2019-10-08 05:05:05

`I want to know it`

SBS 'It Wants to Know' 1185 episodes broadcast on the 5th is decorated with a demon's face and Mars serial killings part 2.

On September 19, police announced that a suspect was identified in the Martian serial murder case 33 years after the incident.

The suspect, who matched the DNA extracted from the oil products of the victims of the 4th, 5th, 7th and 9th incidents, was sentenced to death in 1994 and sentenced to serve in Busan prison.

The Mars serial killings began in September 1986 with the first incident.

In addition to the 9th Mars incident, Lee Chun-jae also revealed additional crimes.

Oh Yun-sung, professor of police administration at Soonchunhyang University, said, "Lee Chun-jae continued to deny the culprit and responded to the police investigation because he thought, 'How much do you know about me?'"

I said.

Denied the charges during the initial investigation, he confessed to all his sins after nine face-to-face investigations.

His confession was shocking.

In December 1988, a female student was found in a rice paddy field near Suwon Hwaseo Station with a jumper on her face and a hand strapped in stockings.

The body of the girl was found in a straw straw piled on a desolate rice paddy and only 10 kilometers from Lee Chun Jae's house.

Experts who saw the incident between the 6th and 7th events that did not take place for 1 year and 5 months, analyzed that the suwon hwaseo station murder case was also likely to be the culprit of the Mars serial murder case.