Dobong-gu Youth Baseball Team wins national championship

2019-10-08 13:45:04

Sunchang River Cheonsan Cup National Youth Baseball Tournament The main league youth league (U-13) was held at the 3rd Sunchang River Cheonsan Cup National Youth Baseball Competition, the largest youth baseball festival in the province, where the Bong-gu Youth Baseball Team (director Kim Jong-jin) ended on the 7th.

In the Blue Dragon, he won the first victory after only nine finals and became the strongest player in youth baseball.

Sponsored by the Korean Youth Baseball Federation (Chairman Lee Sang-geun) and sponsored by Jeollabuk-do and Sunchang-gun, this tournament was created to expand the base of youth baseball and revitalize the regional economy.

He fought at 10 stadiums including Sunchang Paldeok Baseball Stadium every day.

The tournament was held in group stages and final tournaments, with 2,000 teams of 115 teams from all over the country participating in the Spurs League (U-9), Dream Tree League (U-11), Youth League (U13), Junior League (U-).

Up to six league championship cups have been exciting.

The Seoul Dobong-Gu Youth Baseball Team (director Kim Jong-jin), who won the championship, made a difficult start by beating Daejeon Seo-gu Youth Baseball Team (director Yon-Kyung Hum) 5-5 in the first match of the youth league blue dragon qualifier.

In the second game, the Ilsan Giants Youth Baseball Team (directed by Lee Byung-yong) was defeated 7-2 by the Seoul Nowon-gu Youth Baseball Team (director Jung Woo-yang) in the final match, but advanced to the first place with 2 wins and 1 loss.

In the quarterfinals, they defeated Seoul's Eunpyeong-gu EG Youth Baseball Team (directed by Lee Ji-ho) 6-6, and defeated Kang Ho Incheon Namdong-gu Youth Baseball Team (directed by Hwang Tae-woo) 8-0 in the quarterfinals in July.

In the one-to-one situation with the baseball team (Jeong Sang-hyuk), he won the rainy season and won the joint championship.

The Best Players Awards include Sprout League Choi Sihoo (Chungnam Asan Youth Baseball Team), Dream Tree League Blue Dragon Kim Yu-chan (Gyeonggi Kimpo City Youth Baseball Team), Dream Tree League Hoho Tae-woong (Gyeonggi Kimpo City New Town Youth Baseball Team), Youth League Blue Dragon Lee Jae-Jun (Seoul Dobong-gu)

(Jeju Paju Youth Baseball Team), Youth League Backhoe Oh Jun-seo (Incheon Gyeyang-gu Youth Baseball Team), Junior League Kim Min-ki (Seoul Seongbuk-gu Youth Baseball Team)

The director awards: Sprout League Hwang Min-ho (Chungnam Asan Youth Baseball Team), Dream Tree League Blue Dragon Wonhyunmuk (Gyeonggi Gimpo Youth Baseball Team), Dream Tree League Baek Dong-ju (Jeonbuk Jeonju Youth Baseball Team), Youth League Blue Dragon Kim Jong-jin (Seoul Dobong-gu Youth Baseball Team)

Baseball team), Youth League Baek Ho Kang Dae-jin (Incheon Gyeyang-gu Youth Baseball Team) and Junior League Hwang Yun-je (Seoul Seongbuk-gu Youth Baseball Team) were awarded.

Kim Jong-jin of Seoul's Dobong-gu Youth Baseball Team, who won the strongest league youth league championship, said, “In his sixth year, he won his first ninth title in the finals only.

I am so impressed when I joined the Prime Minister and SK Wyverns.

I think it's because he won the main league.

Thank you very much for our players who enjoyed playing baseball throughout the tournament.

Lee Jae-joon (Seoul Dobong-gu Youth Baseball Team), who was honored as the best player (MVP), said, “I wanted to win the youth league blue dragon, which I haven't had before, so I'm so happy and I am playing shortstop.

I want to be a great player like LG Twins Oh Ji-hwan. ”

Lee Sang-geun, chairman of the Korea Youth Baseball Federation, who successfully finished the competition, said, “The tournament was held in commemoration of the opening of a new baseball stadium with good facilities.

It seems to be taking place as a cultural festival.

I would like to thank Hwang Sook-ju, Sunchang-gun, who has contributed greatly to the development of baseball, including the completion of the official baseball field, and contributed to vitalizing the local economy. ”

The tournament consisted of six leagues and the final result was as follows: △ Supper League (U-9) Championship-Asan City Youth Baseball Team (Director Hwang Min-ho), Runner-up-Jeonbuk Jeonju Youth Baseball Team (Director Park Dong-ju) △ Dream Tree League

(U-11) Blue Dragon Championship-Gyeonggi Gimpo Youth Baseball Team (Won Hyun Muk), Runner-up-Gyeonggi Namyangju Yanol Youth Baseball Team (Director Kwon Oh Hyun) △ Dream Tree League (U-11) White Tiger Championship – Gyeonggi Kimpo City New Town Youth Baseball Team (Won Hyun Mook), Runner-up

– Jeonbuk Jeonju Youth Baseball Team (Director Park Dong-ju) △ Youth League (U-13) Blue Dragon Co-winner – Seoul Dobong-gu Youth Baseball Team (Director Kim Jong-jin), Gyeonggi Paju City Youth Baseball Team (Director Chung Sang-hyuk) △ Youth League (U-13) Baekho Championship – Incheon

Gyeyang Youth Baseball Team (Director Kang Dae-jin), Runner-up – Sejong Angels Youth Baseball Team (Director Jang Jae-hyuk) △ Junior League (U-15) Championship – Seongbuk-gu Youth Baseball Team (Director Hwang Yoon-je)

Runner-up – Sejong Angels Youth Baseball Team (Director Jang Jae-hyuk)