Han Seo Hee Jung is still hot potato…

2019-10-08 15:45:21

Confusing words on Instagram, which stimulates the curiosity of the masses!

Jung Da-eun (25) and Han Seo-hee (24) heat up the Internet all day on Sunday, followed by the Internet until Tuesday.

Jung Dae-eun, who appeared on the cable channel comedy TV 'Ulzzang Era 7', raised her hand next to the gearbox of the car and was at the center of the first suspicion.

There was a woman pinching the ball.

In addition, a photo showing the back of a woman watching the night view together was claimed that the other side was Han Seo-hee.

Singer trainee Han Seo-hee also appeared Jung Da-eun in the post.

In the post, Jung Da-eun holds a shoelace or a long cigarette like Haiphong.

In this regard, Han Seo-hee is known to deny the relationship between the two, but it is too sweet to say that the results are attracting attention.

The netizens are suspicious of whether they are devoted to each other with the photos in their posts.

Some netizens continue to raise doubts about whether something is between the two as they ask for a lumpstar.

Han Seo-hee said on Instagram live broadcast "It's been a while longer than you think."

"Come cosplay what's up," commented, Han Seo-hee said, "It's not even fun. The public."

Jeong daeun acknowledged that the relationship "wink wink when dating, wink twice, and blinked twice because of blinking eyes."

Jung posted a picture of a woman holding hands on Instagram on the 25th of last month.

The same-sex devotees rang by tagging Seo Seo-hee's SNS account.

Han Seo-hee said, "Jungda is acquaintance with her sister, but not dating at all," he said. "I have a boyfriend who is dating for five months now.

But I posted an inquisitive position on Instagram saying, "What's good. Anyway, I've admitted.

Han Seo-hee was sentenced to four years of probation for three years in jail on charges of purchasing 90g of hemp four times and smoking seven times with the top of the group Big Bang in June 2017.

Later in an interview with K STAR, "It was (the top) to recommend (marijuana) at the beginning. I never asked you forcibly."

Han So-hee said, "E-cigarettes were not owned by me."

Han Seo-hee also said, "I have nothing to compare with him, so I tried to pass it on to me. I think it's better to skip it because there are a lot of injustices but people who don't believe will not believe it," he said. "I admit my sin.

I confessed.

Han Seo-hee, an aspiring singer from MBC's `` Star Audition-Great Birth Season 3 '' (hereinafter referred to as `` Wittan 3 ''), which aired from 2012 to 2013, has been on the rise as the number one real-time search term on major portal sites after the incident.

Han Seo-hee, who gathered a topic in the form of a song Ji Hyo at the time of the broadcast, said in a broadcast interview about the reason for appearing in the program.

At the time of the program, Han Seo-hee caught the judges' eyes with a powerful dance in line with Rihanna's' S.O.S. '

Han Seo-hee, however, unfortunately drank out when he picked out three teams to go live.

Jung is known to be a performer on the cable channel comedy TV `` Ulzzang Era 7 '' which aired in 2012.

At the time, it appeared in a handsome style and attracted viewers' attention.