en

'Star Documentary My Way' Ansan Cultural Foundation representative Kim Mi-hwa, son and husband Yun Seung-ho introduce daily life

2020-10-05 18:45:03

TV CHOSUN'Star Documentary My Way', which airs today (5th) at 10 pm, depicts the story of comedian Kim Mi-hwa (57 years old, born in 1964) who sublimates the twists and turns of life into'laughter' and lives a happy life.

In today's broadcast,'Three-rang couple', Kim Mi-hwa and Kim Han-kook (60 years old born in 1961), who gained tremendous popularity at the time with the popular words of the times,'Mommy~' and'Mommy~', meet and present '30 years chemistry'.

At that time, rumors circulated "Are you not a real couple?" They boasted a breath of fantasy.

It has been more than 30 years since the program ended, but the two are still close together.

Kim Mi-hwa said, "It was a time when (three-rang married couple) reached the peak of popularity, so if we didn't do anything, we couldn't imagine the national disappointment and even in the broadcasting station... I should have been sick, and even if my parents died."

I recalled the days when there were no tens of thousands.

Her job is to make people laugh, and her life was not always full of laughter.

Born with a developmental disability, this year's 36-year-old son is still a teenage boy.

His son, who dreamed of becoming a drummer, recently got a job at a social enterprise and is working alone as a'drummer'.

Singer Hong Seo-beom and Cho Gap-kyung, who followed the social distancing rules, saw their son, who had developed brilliantly, on the stage of a small flea market, and she stole happy tears.

Kim Mi-hwa appeared in an entertainment program earlier and mentioned her first son, Yoon Jin-hee's developmental disorder.

She said, "Isn't it difficult for a person with a disability to become an adult in our country and live," and "Isn't my son a lifelong boy. I think even that is a cute figure."

In the meantime, Mihwa Kim said, “If there is someone with a disability in the family, they often think,'That family will be unhappy,' but it is not at all.

I am rather happy thanks to my son.

It would be nice if my son admits to his other side and lives together.”

In addition, you can see Mihwa Kim and Seungho Yoon, who fill each other's shortcomings and show thick marital love, and Mihwa Kim, who took on a new challenge as the representative of the Ansan Cultural Foundation a while ago.

The story of comedian Kim Mi-hwa's life that is getting deeper like autumn will be broadcast on TV CHOSUN'Star Documentary My Way' at 10 pm today (5th).

en