en

How was Mung Jenga like'dogs are great'?

2020-10-05 19:05:05

Hearts, the dog who refuses to enter the room, is revealed

A genius puppy who plays Jenga appears in'Dogs are great'.

In KBS2's entertainment program'Dogs are great' (hereinafter,'Dogs are great'), which will be broadcast at 10:40 pm on the 5th, a group of genius dogs with 32 types of dog breeds appear and show the Jenga game directly with their guardians.

This is focused.

Mungyi, introduced through the ‘Anything’s Corner’ section, rang a bell to meet the ‘school paper polka-dots’, and when asked to weigh, he climbed on a scale, captivating the attention with an unusual dog breeding video.

After the broadcast, Mung-i, who gathered a hot topic that flooded viewers' requests for re-appearance, is scheduled to appear in person this time and play a game of Jenga.

Kang Hyung-wook, Lee Gyeong-gyu, and Oh My Girl Seung-hee, who watched the Jenga game of the genius dogs, poured out admiration and applause, saying, "It's amazing" and "I'm so moved that my heart hurts".

The guardian said, "Since I was a child, the scale of thinking was different," and he is stimulating the curiosity by revealing the story behind him, which he almost appeared as a troubled dog rather than a corner of'Anything to Report'.

On the other hand, on this day's broadcast, the latest status of Hearts, an indoor refusal dog introduced last week, will also be announced.

Whether the solution suggested by Hyung-wook Kang and Gyeong-gyu Lee was helpful, and whether Hearts' success in entering the room can be confirmed on KBS 2TV'Dogs are Great' at 10:40 pm on the 5th.

en