en

Jeon Seong-ae, husband Jang-kwang, I notice if I'm scared

2020-10-06 14:45:04

About actor Jang Kwang, who plays many villains, he explained that his wife, actor Jeon Seong-ae, is not an evil person.

The recent broadcast of MBN's'Sockful Show Dongchimi' depicts the daily lives of couples Jeon Seong-ae (born in 1956, age 65) and husband Jang-kwang (born in 1952, age 69).

Jang Kwang expressed affection even while trying to improve her sexuality.

After eating, Jang Kwang washed the dishes and did housework for his wife.

‘Dong Chi-mi’ MC Park Soo-hong, who was watching the video in the studio, was surprised that “Jang Kwang is kind and sweet”.

Jeon Seong-ae laughed, saying, "There are a lot of people who know that Jang-kwang is an evil person because he plays a lot of villains. In my house, I am a villain.

On this day, Jeon Seong-ae said, "My husband Jang-gwang, who reigned like a king in the house, started to do housework little by little while looking at my awareness of whether he was scared these days."

At the age of over 60, Jang Kwang surprised the performers by showing his efforts while watching his wife notice.

He emphasized his change, saying, "I don't think I'll be able to get married. I'm old and haven't changed a lot."

On this day, ‘Dongchimi’ mentioned in “Dongchimi” means graduating from a marriage relationship through a marriage agreement.

It began with the novel ``Recommendation for Graduation,'' published in 2004 by Japanese writer Yumiko Sugiami.

Earlier, actor Paik Il-seop chose to marry.

This differs from divorce in that it maintains a legal marital relationship.

Graduation usually occurs after the independence of the children, and is often declared with separation.

It means that even if you live in the same house, you set a principle and do not interfere with your own life and hobbies.

When the cast members who watched this raised their thumb, saying, "No matter how old you are, it's rare to see a husband trying hard."

I don't like it. All I like about it is giving me an hour of massage.”

en