en

'I can't be No. 1'Kim Min-gyeong, Song Byeong-cheol Cupid, Kim Ji-hye, Park Joon-hyung couple's day

2020-10-06 15:05:04

In'I Can't Be No. 1', the day of the couple's cleaning ups and the couple of Kim Ji-hye and Park Joon-hyung, who claimed to be the cupids of comedians Kim Min-gyeong and Song Byung-cheol, were dramatically unfolded along with the couples Pang Hyun-sook and Choi Yang-rak, who received a meal from the couple's Hak-rae Kim and Mi-sook Im.

Im Mi-sook and Kim Hak-rae, a couple of Sook-rae, who are at the center of the topic these days, have started cleaning up on a long-term break.

Unlike Im Mi-sook, who is insatiable with sweeping and cleaning every corner of the house, Kim Hak-rae groomed her'baby' luxury clothes, and the contrasting appearance of the couple attracted attention.

In addition, Kim Hak-rae could not hide his displeasure at the fact that Im Mi-sook discarded his clothes and handed them out around him without consulting him.

In particular, Kim Hak-rae, who learned that the designer Andre Kim gave him a gift, expressed his heartfelt anger, letting him experience the extreme love of his clothes.

The cold war between the couple also made everyone happy with Kim Hak-rae's shredding moments, who lost his mind despite a series of jokes by Mi-sook Lim, who is “kabuli” for a while.

The Paengnak couple enjoyed a wonderful meal at the invitation of Ha-ryong Im, a senior comedian.

Im Ha-ryong, who saw that Peng Hyeon-suk liked beef but cried that he could not eat it because of her husband's circumstances, went out to give her a wish.

Peng Hyeon-sook and Choi Yang-rak enjoyed a happy mood while tasting the course dishes one by one at a French restaurant invited by Lim Ha-ryong, arousing envy of viewers.

While Im Ha-ryong continued to move to the bar where he was running, there was a buzzword battle between seniors and juniors.

Im Ha-ryong provocated, "I have more buzzwords than Choi Yang-rak," and two people's buzzwords, such as "I'm embarrassed" and "It's okay," poured out and stimulated nostalgia.

Lastly, Yang-Rak Choi expressed gratitude for the senior, saying, "I think there is a reason Im Ha-ryong senior is being applauded by many people. I thought that I should be a senior respected personally after seeing him.

Park Joon-hyung, who became a "gal butler" due to Kim Ji-hye's back injury, went to greet guests on behalf of his wife.

As Kim Ji-hye's bowling club members, comedian Kim Min-gyeong, Onami, and Park So-young, came to play and became fussed, Park Joon-hyung's face, whose soul went out of his soul, sparked laughter, as he said, "I feel like there are four Kim Ji-hye."

Above all, on this day, the Galgal couple made a big success as a cupid of love for the birth of a comedian couple. Kim Min-gyeong (born in 1981, age 40) and Song Byung-cheol (born in 1979, age 42), who are on a strange thumb, brought home without any reason.

Because I put the pomppu of'love'.

Ji-hye Kim posed a straightforward question, saying, "What do you think of marriage with a comedian?" Song Byung-cheol said, "It's good to know each other's jobs too well, but I think there are some bad things because we know each other too well."

Then, Kim Ji-hye appealed enormously to the advantage of marriage between comedians, and sparked the motivation to develop the “some” of Kim Min-kyung and Song Byung-cheol into a love affair.

Here, Kim Min-kyung and Song Byung-cheol also continued to show an unusual romance, suggesting the possibility of developing a lover, and even made the hearts of viewers thrill.

JTBC'I can't be No. 1'is broadcast every Sunday at 10 pm.

en