en

I am body body Instructor Mikyung Kim, how to find health of mind Let's reboot life as second youth

2020-10-06 18:05:03

In Channel A, “I am a body,” broadcast on October 6, “Listen to Kim Mi-kyung!

Let's reboot our life as a second youth!”

In 2020, due to the spread of Corona 19, more and more people complain of stress, depression, and emotional anxiety.

In ‘I am the body’, we are going to find out how to find the health of the mind by marking the 300th episode.

We are releasing a special talk show with lecturer Kim Mi-kyung (born in 1965, age 56), which can be comforting and supportive to those living in youth, preparing for the upcoming old age, and those living in the current old age.

■ Lecture 1.

It is not old age, but the second youth.

We are running towards a 100-year-old life.

If you are a middle-aged person, you will have at least 30 years to live in the future, and it feels like you're feeling weak to describe that time as just'old age' or'old age'.

For the rest of your life, let's name it'Second Youth', not old age or old age anymore.

I have to meet again, who has been left for a long time because of eating and living and supporting my children.

To do that, there is one thing you need to prepare.

It is a'challenge box'.

Make a challenge box, put something that will give you a goal, and put it into action.

■ Lecture 2.

How to live as a dignified couple in your second youth?

Couples should respect each other's interests and hobbies and be able to ask each other how they want to live in the future.

It is a relationship that helps couples have different dreams in the same space called “home”.

They should have their own 24 hours, decide how to organize their second youth, and support and help them to achieve their dreams that they could not achieve.

■ Lesson 3.

How to reboot without losing Corona 19?

Face-to-face business is declining due to corona.

The first floor, where the right money is the most expensive, is closed in a row.

You cannot be staring at yourself as an analog person who is not good at digital.

If you've been used to analog in the meantime, it's time to move online.

Study and practice to get used to digital.

On this day, singer Kim Hyung-jun, a member of the popular group Taesaja, will appear as a guest.

What was in the “challenge box” he prepared for his second youth, which is in his second heyday?

'Listen to Kim Mi-kyung!

Let's Reboot Your Life as Your Second Youth!” broadcast on October 6th at 9:20 p.m. at ‘I am a body’.

en