en

Kim Mi-hwa, who has two daughters, meets Yoon Seung-ho, the father of a son and daughter, and marries

2020-10-06 20:05:03

On TV Chosun's “Star Documentary My Way,” a live with broadcaster Kim Mi-hwa, her husband, Sungkyunkwan University Sports Science Department Yoon Seung-ho, and her children were revealed.

Broadcaster Kim Mi-hwa (born in 1964, age 57) remarried in 2007.

Kim Mi-hwa recently appeared on a talk program and confessed, “I was careful because I was remarried.” Regarding the children, “My husband had two children, and I had two children.

In total, it is four.

Children understand each other a lot," he said.

Kim Mi-hwa and Yoon Seung-ho were met because of singer Hong Seo-beom and Cho Gap-kyung.

Kim Mi-hwa recalled, "Hong Seo-bum and Cho Gap-gyeong were close to our agency because they were a family member of our agency. Yoon Seung-ho was a friend of Hong Seo-bum. Then, I got to know naturally and got along often. Later, Seo-beom Hong and Gap-gyeong Jo said'Let's meet once.'"

Along with this, Kim Mi-hwa said, "I am so grateful to Seo-beom Hong and Gap-gyeong Cho for introducing (Seung-ho Yoon). I have called'thank you and I am happy' late at night.

In addition to Kim Mi-hwa's two daughters, Yoon Seung-ho's son (age 36) is a developmentally disabled person and is currently working as a drummer in a social enterprise band.

Mihwa Kim is running a “Cafe Homi” cafe located in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do, and her two daughters and their family are known to be helping with the cafe work.

en