en

I was worried about the'poor-poor' jokbal, even shutting down... Can you resuscitate your cardiopulmonary system thanks to the rich?

2020-10-06 20:45:06

On the 6th of today, Channel A's'Western Rich' is preparing for a special meeting with its 300th episode.

'Corporate Gapbu' started its first broadcast on December 20, 2014, and left a lot of issues through the last broadcast on the 6th, with 300 episodes ahead of the 12th episode.

, 145 times Shin Geun-sik, 215 times Hwang Gwi-seong, 221 times Lee Nam-gon, 276 times Yeo Dong-jin's'Wealthy Rich Man' met 10 people.

Their special projects, which are said to have received special orders and held meetings, will be revealed through the broadcast.

Anyone who is self-employed dreams of a jackpot, but in the recent aftermath of Corona 19, especially the alley commercial area has shrunk further.

As a result, there are overflowing small businessmen who have been pushed to the end of the business crisis beyond the business difficulties.

In order to save these people, the'wealthy rich people' who possess the absolute secrets of business have united.

Through the'Discovery Project for the Rich People in the Largest People', which was prepared as a special feature for the 300th episode, the wealthy people in each field perform a mission to turn the small businessmen in need into the reserve wealthy people.

We recruited applicants in need of help through the homepage of Channel A's homepage and various self-employed community bulletin boards, and finally selected two stores.

On this day's broadcast, a moving drama unfolds in which the wealthy wealthy people who will save the perishing store and rescue the Republic of Korea from crisis, give generous know-how for neighbors in need.

Yoon Hyeon-cheol, who opened a pork foot shop three years ago and started business with great spirits, said that the store's image was not good from the start because he took over the ruined pork foot shop.

Although I tried day and night to renew the image, the seed broth began to deteriorate due to the mixture of frozen meat in the meat, and I struggled to get the taste of the broth, but my confidence collapsed because I could not find an answer.

To make matters worse, I was hurt by the bad comments that I smelled, and I was forced to become more sensitive to the smell of pork feet.

At the moment when I was worried about closing the business because I had a lot of throwing away after boiling and I didn't have any money left, I participated in this project and dreamed of recovering.

Store managers, veterans, and wealthy people will not only dig into Hyeon-cheol's problems, but also show off his secret weapons to help him.

One-on-one mentoring and interiors of the poor in the poor People are going to transform into a takeout specialty store. It is possible to check whether the store can revive the cardiopulmonary system through the broadcast.

The project to excavate the people's wealthy people, prepared for 300 times and 301 times as a special feature, will be unveiled on the channel A's'Rich Peoples' on Tuesday, October 6th and October 13th at 8:10 pm.

A strong rich man who is nowhere in the world is coming!

Channel A's'Rich Rich' is a successful project for the Korean common people that delivers warm emotions and strong secrets through the lives of self-made wealthy people who have risen from all kinds of adversity.

It broadcasts at 8:10 every Tuesday night.

en