en

'Miss Bag' Stella-born Ga-young, wearing too many exposed costumes at the time of her activities creates trauma

2020-10-08 14:05:04

Baek Ji-young and Song Eun-i burst into anger at Ga-young's story.

In MBN's new entertainment program'Miss Back' (planning Namhyun Nam/Director Dongsoo An, Jieun Kim), which airs for the first time at 11 pm on the 8th (today), Ga-young from Stella was not only a singer, but even now

I confess the sad story I'm experiencing.

Ga-young (real name Kim Ga-young, 30 years old, born in 1991), who debuted as the group Stella in 2011, dreamed of becoming an innocent girl group, but when there was no reaction, the image was transformed into an unconventional 19-gold concept.

Ga-young recalled the time, saying, "I can't be so happy or sad, I have a lot of schedules. I've become more stimulating."

In particular, on the day of the music video filming, they expressed strong rejection to the unconventional costumes that were suddenly changed, but in the end, Baek Ji-young and Song Eun-yi cannot hide their anger at the fact that the photos were released.

Gayoung is still wearing long sleeves and long pants in the middle of summer due to the trauma that was caused by wearing too many exposed clothes during her activities.

Meanwhile, my mother Park Myung-nam, who opposed her daughter's debut as a singer, who was an honors student enough to go to a prestigious university in school, expressed her regret, saying, "I cried a lot. Why did I have to do so..."

Following that, Ga-young adds tears and tears to her mother, who had to hear the words "Why are you doing this?" to other people when she sees herself being active with an unconventional 19-gold concept.

In Gayoung's story, Song Eun-i said, "I'm sorry that your young memories have become memories you want to forget because of people who are not eligible for adults."

Meanwhile, MBN'Miss Back' is a story in which eight female idol singers who have been forgotten little by little in people's memories are dreaming of a leap once again.

It is a new concept documentary (Human Documentary + Show Variety) program.

The sad story of Ga-young that made Baek Ji-young and Song Eun-i angry can be found in MBN's new entertainment program'Miss Back,' which first airs at 11 pm on the 8th (today).

en