en

'Quick Clearance' Yoo Jae-hwan, "It was painful when my father pressed the house bell when he came home from work."

2020-10-08 15:45:03

In the 13th episode of'Quick Clean Up' recently aired on tvN, actor Shin Ae-ra, broadcaster Park Na-rae, and actor Yoon Gyun-sang are depicted as they set out to organize the house of singer Yoo Jae-hwan (born 32 years old in 1989), who lives only with her mother.

Yoo Jae-hwan's mother, who said she was 7 years old after fighting cancer, said, "I had to raise my child alone, so I had to do a lot of business from jjimjilbang to restaurants. I had to raise it by myself, so I had no choice but to sell myself.

I grew up. But since my father is absent, it's all like my sin."

In response, Yoo Jae-hwan said, "To me, my mother is a very steel-like entity, a very cool person, and a great man. I have never felt my father's vacancy. If effort is a talent, then he is a genius."

On this day, Yoo Jae-hwan confessed to the trauma caused by his father's violence.

He said, “It was my first time on a broadcast and it was my worst memory.

Just as everyone has trauma, the existence of the father was trauma.

It's so painful and painful.

I was very distressed about some violent acts, these things.

It is a memory I want to forget.

When did my heart beat in my life after knowing this word when I first felt panic disorder?

That was when my dad came back from work and rang the bell.”

Yoo Jae-hwan said, “So I still can't hear the ringtone.

I have it all killed now.

Neither I nor my mother can hear the ringtone.

Cellphone ringtones, doorbell ringtones.

It's too hard.” “Because I'm smiling, I think I grew up brightly, but when I open the lid of my chest, there is no pot that doesn't boil.

They all have their own circumstances.”

en