en

Healing journey to find life songs such as Miss Bag Stella Gayoung

2020-10-09 11:45:04

MBN's new entertainment show'Miss Back' captured the viewers' attention at once by offering new laughter and emotion from the first broadcast.

In MBN's new entertainment program'Miss Back', which was first broadcast at 11 pm on the 8th (Yesterday), the first meeting of the mentor Jin of Baek Ji-young, Song Eun-yi, and Yun Il-sang three singers

Was released.

The meeting of those who coexisted with excitement and tears, tension and laughter sparked a hot reaction as announcing the birth of a new entertainment.

In particular, before and immediately after the broadcast, it secured the top ranking of real-time search words on the portal site and proved topicality, raising expectations for the next broadcast.

Baek Ji-young, who served as a producer and mentor in'Miss Back', said through a pre-interview, "I've been a singer for 21 years, and there are too many singers I can't see right now."

He showed a strong will to create.

Then, at the meeting of'Life Manager' Song Eun-i and'Life Song Master' Yun Il-sang, the three people were'Give a chance to a singer who does not have a life song','Do not drop out until the end of the program', and'Enthusiasm for the singer.

But now, they share the purpose of the project,'Finding a girl group forgotten', and gathered the desire to present a turning point in life to juniors.

On the other hand, on this day's broadcast, the members appearing one by one and the three mentors watching them gave great joy.

Soyul and Reina, who arrived first, moved to the side where their faces came out well, revealing the girl group instincts, and showed the appearance of Koreans entering the ranks at an age.

In particular, the appearance of all standing and politeness in Soyeon, who appeared as the last member, burst the laughter of the mentors who watched.

In particular, the life stories of Sera, Soyul, and Gayoung, which were revealed through the broadcast, conveyed shock and deep emotion to the home theater.

The financial difficulties experienced after leaving the group, Sarah struggling with panic disorder and depression, Soyul who wanted to find herself, not someone's mother, and whose wife, and Ga-young, who had a traumatic concept at the time of the girl group.

The strong support of viewers poured into the rich story of

Following that, the songs containing the stories of each person's life delighted the eyes and ears of viewers.

In the song of Sarah who sings with her heart to Sora Lee's'Please', Ilsang Yoon expresses, "It seems that the hardships and hardships I have walked intact remain in my voice," while singing Kim Soo-hee's'Southbound Train' on the stage after a long time.

At the appearance of Soyul presented, Song Eun-i exclaimed, "How did I live 3 years without hiding that excitement and talent?"

On the other hand, mentors Baek Ji-young, Song Eun-yi, and Yun Il-sang who stepped out as reliable support forces for their juniors also shined brightly.

He added warmth by conveying deep sympathy and consolation as a senior in life and a senior in the entertainment industry who has walked the same path as a senior in life.

Also, for this time, I impressed the members by promising to call out their names, not from any group.

After the first broadcast, "Mentor Jin is great... I'm looking forward to a life song", "All the members are full of charm. How do you make this combination... the best in the production team!", "Sera Unni, do your best", "Are you mom?

Soyul is so cute", "The first time I was so upset while watching the broadcast...I hope everything goes well", "It's the first time I've been laughing while crying while watching entertainment," and "I'm looking forward to the next week."

'Miss Back', which made viewers cry and laugh by providing new laughter and emotion, announced the beginning of a healing journey to find life songs, and raised expectations for next week's broadcast.

MBN's new entertainment program'Miss Back', which has captured the hearts of viewers from the first broadcast, is broadcast every Thursday at 11 pm.

en