en

'You Quiz on the Block' Tteokbokki King's Tteokbokki King's Tteokbokki Amplified the curiosity of Daehakro Tteokbokki mentioned by CEO Kwanhoon Kim

2020-10-09 12:05:04

Tteokbokki King Kim Kwan-hoon, CEO of Duki Tteokbokki, mentioned his relationship with Samjin Eomuk, CEO Park Yong-jun, and recommended Daehakro Tteokbokki.

In the'You Quiz on the Block' broadcasted on tvN last Wednesday afternoon, in the middle of a special feature of'Geumson', Tteokbokki King Kim Kwan-hoon, the head of Duki Tteokbokki, appeared.

CEO Kim Kwan-hoon, who used to be an ordinary office worker, is well known as the person who created the tteokbokki franchise'Dukki Tteokbokki' with an annual sales of 200 billion won with one passion for tteokbokki.

CEO Kim said, “I was raised in a wealthy family, but my father died in high school, and my mother suffered sickness, and the house became difficult.”

I couldn't.

As I returned home, I felt so pathetic that I cried.”

He thought of his favorite Tteokbokki, so he started doing business.

Following this, Kim Kwan-hoon, the representative of the tteokbokki franchise'Twoki Tteokbokki', recalled a relationship with Samjin Eomuk, CEO Park Yong-jun, who appeared in'You Quiz on the Block' earlier.

It is said that he got to know him through an internet club.

CEO Kim said, “At the time, CEO Park was active under the nickname'Fish Cake Prince'.

CEO Kim Kwan-hoon added that he and Park Samjin Eomuk had a friendship with each other, saying that they would become the king of rice cake and fish cake.

On this day, CEO Kim Kwan-hoon continued his serious story about the tteokbokki he tasted while traveling around the country.

Representative Kim Kwan-hoon, who eats tteokbokki at the tteokbokki club, going to ten places a day, and five places at a minimum.

When they said they knew all the taste of tteokbokki in the nationwide, they said, “There is a difference in taste between cities and provinces.”

CEO Kim Kwan-hoon said, “In the case of Daegu, the weather is hot, so the liver is strong.

I love spicy things, but I can't eat tteokbokki in Daegu, so I say that I use spicy foods away.”

For Busan Tteokbokki, he cited “multteok, which is not common in Seoul,” and said, “Busan is often made with a bowl rather than boiled. It is not spicy and sweet.”

Regarding Jeolla-do Tteokbokki, he said, “There aren't many places where franchises have succeeded in Jeolla-do,” and “I don’t seem to pay much attention to Tteokbokki because the food is delicious.”

When asked about the best tteokbokki restaurant that he would like to recommend, CEO Kim Kwan-hoon recommended the tteokbokki restaurant located in Daehak-ro.

This house was known as the Nanumi Tteokbokki House.

In addition, the Busan tteokbokki house was the bridge house, and the Apgujeong tteokbokki house was the apple tteokbokki house.

en