en

'Call Center of Love' Soo-ra Jeong, the first trot song stage since his debut, Jang Min-ho presents an impression and laughter showdown

2020-10-09 12:45:05

'Call Center of Love' TOP 6 Lim Young-woong, Young Tak, Lee Chan-won, Jeong Dong-won, Jang Min-ho, Kim Hee-jae, and Ms. 6 Choi Jin-hee, Jeong Soo-ra, Kim Yong-im, Seojio, Geum Jandi, and Jo Jung-min were in high-quality confrontation, and recorded the number 1 in the entertainment rating on Thursday for 27 consecutive weeks.

TV Chosun broadcasted on the 8th,'I will sing the requested song-Call Center of Love' ('Call Center of Love') 27th episode, TOP 6 and Ms. 6 show excitement in the home by radiating the volume, dance, and energy for victory.

Told.

TOP6 was applauded by celebrating Ms. 6 in 180 years of their debut year.

In addition, the reverberation of the live queen Kim Yong-im (born in 1965, age 56) raised the atmosphere with a national disco song'Happiness' from the other opening, Sue Ra (born in 1963, age 58), and Seo Geo (born in 1971), revisiting the call center

50 years old), Jo Jung-min (born in 1986, 35 years old), who showed gold grass, and Latin trot, and Choi Jin-hee (born in 1957, 64 years old), the protagonist of numerous hit songs, received call centers from appearance.

In the first round, Young-tak and Jo Jung-min received the enthusiastic support from the team and sorted out.

Young-tak picked up the'Rhythm Tak' card, which summons even the senior senior Choi Jin-hee to the center of the stage, and received 100 points.

In an unfavorable situation, Jo Jeong-min gave the world excitement with'singing and dancing', but accepted the disappointing result with 92 points.

In the second round, Lee Chan-won and Kim Yong-im faced.

In the 37th year of his debut, Kim Yong-im gave a cute declaration of war to Lee Chan-won, saying, "I want to hit 100 points," and recorded 97 points with'Float Fly'.

', but with 92 points, Ms. 6 won one victory and the match went back to the starting point.

Next, Lim Young-woong and Soo-ra Sue had a battle of the century.

Unexpected to have a confrontation with Soo-ra, Lim Young-woong came out with a meaningful'one day', and made Su-ra's confrontation with Jin,'Mr.

Lim Young-woong's stage, which stimulated Soo-Ra's tears, received 100 points and 98 points for'It was really good', Jeong-soo, who started singing with emotion, but left a glorious moment as the first trot song stage since Soo-ra's debut.

While TOP 6 and Ms. 6 are running 2 to 1, Trot's'soul best friend' Jang Min-ho and Geum Jandi (real name Park Soo-yeon, 42 years old born in 1979) presented a showdown of emotion and laughter.

Jang Min-ho (44 years old, born in 1977) selected Geum Jandi's'Let's live in Seoul' and scored 97 points, while Geum Jandi scored 98 points with Jang Min-ho's'Reverse Life: Poor Man'.

In the 5th round, 14-year-old Jeong Dong-won and Choi Jin-hee, who made their 36-year debut, faced.

First, Choi Jin-hee, who headed to the stage after receiving the support of the 6 members, scored 96 points with'fallen leaves are falling', which makes you feel autumn to your bones.

Jeong Dong-won, who knows the nature of a karaoke master well, spreads the saying "Karaoke master likes ad lib" for victory, and then gave'I will live in the soil' with a textbook-like beat and won the victory with 97 points.

Finally, with the pressure on the team's victory and defeat, Seojio decorated 99 points with his whole body'I'll show you', and Kim Hee-jae made a number of matches to change the song to Seogeo's'repair and repair technique', but scored 93 points.

It was a 3 to 3 tie by giving 1 point to Female 6.

However, when the total score was calculated, the TOP6 scored 681 points and the Goddess 6 scored 680 points, and the TOP6 scored the championship by only one point, ending a true sword match without script.

On the other hand, on this day's broadcast, TOP6 made a medley for Goddess 6 and made Goddess 6 laugh.

In addition, Lim Young-woong formed a lovely duet with Kim Yong-im and'My Love, My Love', while in the middle of the song, he confessed with a loud voice, "I like you," and shook women's hearts.

And Lee Chan-won showed extraordinary volume and breath through'dream conversation' with Sue Ra.

'Love Call Center' is broadcast every Thursday at 10 pm.

en