en

'Urban Fisherman 2'Lee Deok-hwa, Lee Soo-geun, put on a golden badge with min fish and octopus... Jo Jung-min and Choi Ri add vitality with a unique chemistry

2020-10-09 14:05:05

Lee Soo-geun became the main character of the golden badge with his strength and passion.

In the 42nd episode of Channel A's entertainment program ``Only Trust Me, Follow City Fisherman 2'' (hereinafter ``City Fisherman 2'') broadcast on the 8th (Yesterday), while ‘Trot Goddess’ Jo Jung-min and the girl of the month Choi Ri appeared as guests, Jeonbuk

An octopus fishing battle was held at Gyeokpo Port in Buan.

In this day's confrontation where the winners were covered with the total weight of the octopus with Revenge of the croaker, Deokhwa Lee and Sugeun Lee wore gold badges with crockery and octopus respectively.

Lee Deok-hwa regained the pride of “King Deok-hwa” by fishing 61cm of seaweed.

The real protagonist of this day was Lee Soo-geun.

As a result of fierce competition amid fierce competition, the total weight of the octopus was 8.48kg and became the final winner.

Lee Soo-geun said, “I lived without any hobbies in my late 40s, but I am grateful for having a thrilling hobby of fishing through'Urban Fisherman 2'.”

For Lee Su-geun's victory, the city fishermen were more delighted than ever and gave a sincere applause.

Lee Deok-hwa said, “You must go to a fishing academy these days,” and admired Lee Soo-geun's changed skills, and Park Jin-cheol said, “I am a real fisherman.

I work really hard.

I am well qualified.”

On this day, Lee Su-geun said, "Even if it is small, it is important" and piled up the octopus one by one.

Everyone was admired by his silent and strong focus, and Lee Tae-gon and Kim Joon-hyun raised their thumbs, calling Lee Soo-geun "Prince Lure" or "Lure God".

On this day, Lee Gyeong-gyu boasted a 12 kg octopus caught in Alaska two years ago and constantly exploded, but was humiliated by ranking at the bottom.

The evil end that exploded the ‘latte sensibility’ eventually ended with a big reversal of last, and robbed viewers of the belly button.

Jo Jung-min (born in 1986, age 35) and Choi-ri (born in 2001, age 20), who appeared as guests, added vitality with a unique chemistry.

Jo Jeong-min, who recorded “#1 in real swords,” last week exploded his fishing passion with an upgraded appearance.

Lee Deok-hwa expressed amazement at his passion, saying, “I didn’t get distracted at all,” and Lee Gyeong-gyu added laughter with congratulations, saying, “I saw one person well” to Jo Jung-min's “bad” temperament.

Choi-ri focused her attention by showing off her high-level fishing skills thanks to the enthusiastic support of the girl members of the month.

Choi-ri, who exudes a refreshing and juicy taste, never loses laughter and brings a refreshing vitamin-like charm to the bedroom.

Expectations are already on the next showdown, which will begin with Lee Soo-geun's follow-up beauty, as to what kind of big fun the fight against Kang Tae-gong's undisturbed fishing enthusiasm and laughter explosions will give.

Channel A's entertainment program “Only Trust Me, Urban Fisherman 2” airs every Thursday at 9:50 pm.

en