en

TV loaded with love, Choi Jin-hee, reunited with Hanultari members after 36 years

2020-10-09 14:45:04

The stage of'Hanultari', which took place in 36 years in KBS2'TV Carries Love', impressed me.

The story of the legendary diva Choi Jin-hee (born in 1957, 64 years old) reunited with the members of the group ‘Hanultari’ in KBS 2TV’s “TV Carrying Love” aired on Wednesday.

When MCs Kim Won-hee and Hyun Joo-yeop entered the nightclub where numerous singers performed in the past and raised their dreams as stars, Choi Jin-hee appeared singing “You are my life”.

The 80s mega hit song'You Are My Life' is a song from the group'Hanultari'. On this day, the client Choi Jin-hee made herself a singer and helped her stand alone. Lee Pyo-young (keyboard) and Park Ki-bin (saxophone)

, Hwang Yong-gi (trumpet), and Noh Kwang-il (drum).

Hyeon Joo-yeop explained that in addition to the long time of 36 years, he had to set the day after two years in the unprecedented situation of having to find four.

While talking about the members, Choi Jin-hee repeatedly said, “I want to see you,” expressing her desperateness and expressing her desire to sing with them.

The three moved to a recording studio where they had memories with the members of'Hanultari', where Choi Jin-hee recalled the past and was thrilled.

During the conversation, she again realized that the “Hanul-Tari” days were happy as she looked back at the days of a difficult time, losing her parents one after another and losing her voice.

While traveling in a tracking car, Choi Jin-hee and MCs confirmed through the video that Hwang Shin-young, head of the tracking team, went to find the members.

Hwang Shin-young struggled to understand the current status of the members, but they were difficult to meet for various reasons.

Nevertheless, Choi Jin-hee, who did not let go of hope for meeting the members, followed the MCs to a strange place, and was greatly surprised to learn that it was the ossuary.

Choi Jin-hee, who stepped inside with the guidance of Hyun Joo-yeop, burst into tears when she saw Park Ki-bin's photo, and regretted not finding it earlier.

Afterwards, the party headed to the final destination, the broadcasting station, and entered the public hall where a special stage was set up for the members of'Hanultari'.

On the stage alone, Choi Jin-hee shouted "Come out," and No Kwang-il and Lee Pyo-young appeared, calling her names out loud.

The three people who happily greeted each other stood on the stage together with the song Choi Jin-hee, the drum Rho Kwang-il, and the keyboard Lee Pyo-young.

Only white hair and deep wrinkles showed the passage of time, but their songs and performances completely summoned the ‘Hanul-Tari’ of 83 years and completed a beautiful stage.

In the deepening autumn night of 2020, “You are My Life” by “Hanultari” gave a deep impression to the home theater.

KBS 2TV's'TV Carries Love' every Wednesday at 8:30 pm, where the reasoning and tracking process of finding the protagonist in the precious memories held in the hearts of stars became more interesting and the most special reunion in life doubled.

It is broadcast.

en