en

'Gumiho's Lee Dong-wook Cho Bo-ah who strangled and made him freeze What happened?

2020-10-09 15:05:03

When will the reruns be available on which channel?

'Gumiho's Lee Dong-wook and Jo Bo-ah predicted a tumultuous fate with a'stroke' ending following a shocking attack.

Accordingly, it seems that many people who could not watch the main broadcast are paying attention to the rerun.

The second episode of tvN's new Wednesday-Thursday drama'Gumiho' (directed Shin-hyo Kang/play Hanwoori/produced Studio Dragon, How Pictures) broadcasted at 10:30 pm on the 8th (Thursday) is an average of 6.2% and a maximum of 7% for households in the metropolitan area

, With an average of 5.6% of households nationwide and a maximum of 6.2%, it firmly maintained the No. 1 position in Sumokgeuk.

In addition, the TVN target male and female 2049 viewership ratings were 4.1%, the highest 4.6%, the national average 4.3%, and the highest 4.7%. Both the metropolitan area and the whole country, including terrestrial broadcasters, ranked first in the same time zone.

Continued the move.

(Based on a paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV, and satellite / provided by Nielsen Korea)

On this day's broadcast, the scandal of the Baekdu-daegan era, which Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook) had engaged in, was revealed, giving a foreboding the fate of Lee Yeon and Nam Jia (Jo Boa).

In the past, Lee Yeon, a mountain god of Baekdu-daegan, loved a human named A-eum, who looked the same as Nam Jia, but A-eum died, and Lee-yeon is waiting for A-eum's reincarnation.

After returning to the present, Lee Yeon, awakening from anesthesia, took out an accident 21 years ago at Fox Pass and looked at Nam Ji-a, asking about her disappeared parents, saying, "'You' is the only clue I held. Please..."

Lee Yeon, who doubted that Nam Jia, who remembers herself 21 years ago, might be the reincarnation of A-Eum, visited the dressing group (Kim Jeong-nan) and asked if she could be reborn with the same face, and the dressing group said, "Yeonah. Don't look for it.

I will turn your destiny upside down."

Afterwards, Lee Yeon confirmed that Nam Jia's parents had not yet died on the list of the underworld, and Nam Jia was crying after hearing this.

Following this, Lee Yeon tried to cut off her relationship with Nam Jia by saying, "The world you belong to and the world I belong to are definitely different", but Nam Jia begged "It doesn't matter! I won't get caught! In front of me, don't disappear."

Lee Yeon seemed to make up his mind, "Do you really want to see?

"The world I live in?" and faced the face of the station's petition police and confronted Nam Jia, a ghost who lived with nightmares.

Humans who are tamed in the dark, become humans and nothing else," he issued a firm warning.

Nam Jia, who saw the man's white bone head thrown by her mother in a dream, headed directly to the scene when an incident where the real white head appeared.

Lee Yeon, who came to mind Lee Rang (Kim Beom)'s words,'If you can't find it until the next day, your woman will die', also headed to the same place to meet Lee Rang.

Then,'The same ship, the same island, the woman with the same face as her... my instinct constantly talks.

In this combination, Lee Yeon, who made a voice of'something is wrong', and Nam Jia's inner heart saying, "I was here... in my mother's stomach,'I' too!"

The ringing amplified the question of the secret island.

Afterwards, the two people spent the night in a single room guided by Pyeong-hee, Seo's daughter, who was discovered with a white head, and showed a unique chemistry between Gumiho and humans.

Nam Jia said, "But you know... I have'fat liver'?

"It's chronic", and Lee Yeon said, "You don't even talk about that?

"Don't you know Gandystoma?" But Lee Yeon soon said to Nam Jia, who smiled brightly, "Don't laugh.

“With that face,” he conveyed the heartbreaking feeling that reminds him of Aeum, creating regret.

The next day, after hearing reports of similar incidents on the island from 1954 from the assistant director, Nam Jia was attacked by a sailor who found a white bone head chasing her with a hammer, and with the help of Lee Yeon, she escaped the crisis.

However, Lee Yeon, who gave folk remedies with blades of grass plucked on her shoulders, said, "It's hot. It's hot, I'm going to die."

I was astonished.

And with an eerie smile, Nam Jia squeezed Lee Yeon's throat by saying, "It's'I'. That thing you were waiting for. But you know. Why did you kill me?"

What is the truth behind Nam Jia's anti-war behavior, which threatened Lee Yeon, is drawing attention to the future story development.

Meanwhile, the main broadcast of tvN's new Wednesday and Thursday drama'Gumiho' is aired every Wednesday at 10:30 pm.

The rerun of'Gumihodian' will be aired twice on tvN today at 1:29 pm on the 9th.

On tvN, episodes of 6:35 p.m. and 8:2 p.m. will be re-aired today (9th).

en