en

'I'm Alone' Ha Seok-jin, daily life in apartment & Kim Gwang-gyu, advance from Gangbuk to Gangnam...

2020-10-09 15:45:05

'I Live Alone' Ha Seok-jin and Kim Gwang-gyu captivated Friday night with a single life boasting different charms.

According to the audience rating research company Nielsen Korea, the second part of MBC'I Live Alone' broadcasted on the 2nd recorded 11.3% of the audience rating in the metropolitan area, ranking first in the entertainment rating on Friday.

The'Rainbow at that time' special feature aired on this day depicts a day full of lingering lingering lingering lingers between Ha Seok-jin and Kim Gwang-gyu, who visited'Rainbow Live' after a long time.

First, Ha Seok-jin (born in 1982, age 39) showed off his'successful man' by revealing the interior of a stylish Han River view apartment overlooking the panoramic view of the Han River at a glance.

The overall tone-down blue and gray color scheme gives off a chic and luxurious atmosphere.

Rainbow members poured admiration at the Han River View apartment.

Ha Seok-jin said, "I lived more than 5 years from my half-chartered life 6 years ago," and "I worked hard and did some upgrades. This is my home (contracted) with my name."

Next, Kim Gwang-gyu asked, "When did you buy the house?" Ha Seok-jin replied, "I bought it about 3 years ago."

Then Kim Gwang-gyu said, "I'm a kid, I'm sure you've climbed a lot" and made everyone laugh.

Unlike in the past, when Ha Suk-jin started his day with a glass of whiskey, he showed a more mature life, but he expressed bitterness in the amount of alcohol and physical condition that was markedly different from before, raising sympathy among'adults' nationwide

did.

In addition, Ha Seok-jin showed off his development as a'professional housekeeper' unlike the past when he ruined the housekeeper with poor hand movements.

The menu, which comes with noodles and sauce separately, reveals a tip that allows you to enjoy a meal for 2.5 people with only one order through the trace that the quantity is larger.

He boasted meticulous collection and cutlery, as well as laundry, and he burst into unexpected laughter with an endlessly procrastinating reversal'human beauty' by inserting the used bowls and cups into each pile of dishes.

On the other hand, it exudes the charm of being a ``technical brother'' with a tablet PC and artificial intelligence all day long, and by manually connecting a UHD antenna.

However, he mobilized a tool box and started repairing a broken toaster, and he quickly gave up, saying, "I have to leave it to an expert," and still boasted of his hesitation.

Ha Seok-jin's daily life, boasting both novelty and friendliness at the same time, conveyed a full smile.

Ha Seok-jin's apartment is known as Cheongdam Xi, located in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

Meanwhile,'Legendary Alone Man' Kim Gwang-gyu (born in 1967, age 54) appeared, lamenting the unchanging solo life, and triggered a sensation from the beginning.

He started a new city life in Gangnam, boasting a friendly retro sensibility with the entrance to which the nameplate of'Ipchundae-gil' is located and the interior left intact by the owner of the house.

Kim Gwang-gyu, who has undergone thorough self-care through not only skin care but also home training, exudes a very different atmosphere from Ha Seok-jin, making it impossible to take his eyes off for a moment.

Unlike Ha Seok-jin, who exercised with high-difficulty movements, the feast of helpless gestures and endless song sounds continued.

On the other hand, it boasted a smarter aspect with artificial intelligence, but added a painful sound to the AI's voice and made viewers hold the belly button by putting themselves on exercise equipment.

In addition, he showed off his'old man' by reading a paper newspaper as if he had returned from a time machine.

This is also the subject of comparison with Seok-jin Ha, who was watching the news on a tablet PC, and made laughter.

Meanwhile, Kim Gwang-gyu, who headed out for separate collection, started exercising with the equipment in the neighborhood playground, recalling, "Why did you make this when I was young," and aroused a salty sensibility until the end.

Like this, the vivid daily life of'I live alone' with a happy face, and the city life of two different men who seem similar, added a sense of joy.

Ha Seok-jin conveyed a full of fun by revealing the unchanging huh Dang-gi as well as the'successful man', and Kim Gwang-gyu's'salty life' of a man who wants to take care of him also empathizes and laughs at the same time, capturing the home theater properly.

en