en

'Udasa 3'Unexpected couple Kim Yong-gun, Hwang Shin-hye, Lee Ji-hoon, Kim Sun-kyung, and Hyun-woo Ji-yeon, presenting intense immersion with unstoppable expression of affection

2020-10-09 16:05:05

Couples from MBN's “Can We Love Again 3- An Unexpected Couple” (hereinafter “Udasa 3”) presented a strong sense of immersion with unstoppable expressions of affection.

In the 4th episode of'Udasa', which aired on the 7th, 3 couples Kim Yong-gun, Hwang Shin-hye, Lee Ji-hoon, Kim Sun-kyung, Hyun-woo, and Ji Joo-yeon, respectively, continued to live in a ``dizzling house'' in the West Sea, Hadong Hanok, and Baesan Im-Soo tents, creating an even hotter atmosphere.

I got it.

Kim Yong-gun and Hwang Shin-hye couple headed to the west coast for their second camper date.

While Kim Yong-gun (born in 1946, age 75) took over the driving, Hwang Shin-hye (born in 1963, age 58) handed a sandwich he had made and stepped out to the housekeeper.

When a mysterious phone call came to Hwang Shin-hye while driving, Kim Yong-gun expressed cute jealousy, saying, "Don't answer your boyfriend's phone when you're with me, don't like."

When the two arrived at Muchangpo Port, they got on a fishing boat and bought seafood.

Kim Yong-gun started bargaining on a basis of 30,000 won, but Hwang Shin-hye said, "Why do you match the money first?"

In the end, the two, who had earned a lot of octopus and turban shells for 50,000 won, prepared dinner by digging clams by hand in the second chapji.

In particular, to Hwang Shin-hye, who praised Hwang Shin-hye, who praised her as "it's cool to wear boots," Kim Yong-gun fired a "bullet of love" and showed affection, and the two enjoyed healing by writing their names on the beach with their backs on the setting sun.

Lee Ji-hoon and Kim Sun-kyung, who entered Hadong, Gyeongsangnam-do for a month, unpacked their luggage in a narrow room and raised their own tension.

To Lee Ji-hoon (42 years old born in 1979), whispering “I don't wear anything,” Kim Sun-kyung (53 years old born in 1968) whispered “I too” to warm the atmosphere.

Soon, while lying together, they looked closely at each other's faces and smiled brightly.

Afterwards, they bought various household goods and dinner streets while walking shoulders at the traditional market, creating a honeymoon atmosphere.

The two returned home to complete the evening with a breath of fantasy.

The first night of ginseng wine, a gift from Kim Beop-rae, shared with each other at a country table filled with one table began.

The two said, “I think our timing and speed are right.

Even if you don't try, it naturally harmonizes.”

In the midst of a deep conversation, Lee Ji-hoon expressed his sincerity, saying, "I set my goal to be a month old, but don't set a period, let's do whatever I want."

Kim Sun-kyung also said, “It is very reassuring that I have been on my side.

I was happy today,” and ended the meal with “hand-kak”.

Hyunwoo and Ji Joo-yeon played old cassette tapes inside the house and fell into a "memory trip" in the 1990s.

After interrogating each other's first love and being caught in jealousy for a while, when Hyun-woo (36-year-old born in 1985) lie down on the knee of Jo Ji-yeon (38-year-old born in 1983) naturally, Ji Ji-yeon brushed Hyun-woo's hair and exchanged eyes.

did.

Hyun-woo, who stayed at Joo Ji-yeon's house for two days, cooked and served “Bracken Pasta” for her grandmother.

In addition to the grandmother's “storm praises,” the appearance of being closer to each other gave a sense of stability.

A few days later, they headed to the remote village for a “natural life”.

As the stepping stone bridge appeared in front of those who were walking tightly by holding hands, Hyun-woo quickly crossed the stepping stone while holding Ji-yeon, creating a ‘heart pounding’.

When the two arrived at Bae San Lim's base camp, they started pitching a tent, and the “extreme minimalism” love house with a single tent and a single sleeping bag made a reversal.

The two laughed bluntly for a while, lying close together in a narrow tent and enjoying the relaxation of nature, “Now no one is coming?” and “We are not kids.

With the words "I'm an adult," he gave a foreboding to the'hot first night'.

On this day's broadcast, the three couples provoked extreme satisfaction by surrogate by the appearance of enjoying their own “distance healing life” in a place where no one else is out of the crowded city.

Furthermore, in the trailer at the end of the broadcast, a couple Tak Jae-hoon (age 53, born in 1968, and Hyun-gyeong Oh (age 51, born in 1970)) drive a car and continue an epileptic romance, while a laughing'double date' with a couple Kim Yong-gun and Hwang Shin-hye.

And raised expectations.

Episode 5 of “Wudasa 3- An Unexpected Couple” will air at 11 pm on the 14th.

en