en

'Immortal Masterpiece' Kim Soo-hee and Lee Yong's pleasant talk and moving stage

2020-10-10 14:05:03

In the'Immortal Masterpiece' broadcast today (10th), music legend Kim Soo-hee and Yong Yong, who appeared as'Legends' in'Immortal Masterpiece', are scrambled as contestants of'Gay Top 10 Golden Cup Special Part 2', attracting attention.

On this day, Lee Yong (born 64 years old, born in 1957), the main character of the Golden Cup, said, "The'Forgotten Season' took first place for 5 weeks in a row just before the Golden Cup system began," regretting that he could not win the Golden Cup.

Was vomiting.

When the MCs in the talk waiting room said, "(I missed the championship trophy), the protagonist of the October pension song is Yong-yong. There was a rumor that he was riding a helicopter in October because he was too busy," Lee said. "Everyone doesn't know that a private helicopter rental is 6.6 million won

"It's going to be," he said, and proudly boasted of himself, causing laughter.

Subsequently, Kim Soo-hee (born in 1953, age 68) presented one line of the'Gay Top 10' Golden Cup winning songs'Yoke' and'Amor' in the talk waiting room, making everyone soaked in nostalgia, saying, "I am excited because I have seen my juniors after a long time."

Revealed.

Kim Beom-ryong (62 years old, born in 1959), who heard Kim Soo-hee's song, said, "I think it will be sucked into by my sister. It is so good that (my sister) is healthy."

In addition, when juniors such as Choi Seong-soo (born in 1960, age 61) and Su-ra (born in 1963, age 58) selected Kim Soo-hee as a check target, Kim Soo-hee said, "I will compete in everything, I will do my best."

It is said that he revealed his determination to win the championship.

On the other hand, on this day, Lee Yong is planning to present a stage of dedication to the teacher, reminiscent of Patty Kim's'Love is Forever' and recalling the days of the late Gil Ok-yoon who made this song.

Kim Soo-hee selects Cho Yong-pil's'The Winter Teahouse' and unfolds an emotional stage with an appealing voice.

Lee Eun-ha (60 years old born in 1961), who saw Kim Soo-hee's stage, said, "It looks like an eight-cylinder, pushed out like a bulldozer.

Kim Soo-hee and Lee Yong’s pleasant talk and touching stage can be found in KBS 2TV’s “Immortal Masterpiece”'s “Music Top 10 Golden Cup Special Part 2”, which airs on October 10.

en