en

Introducing the vacuum packaging of the fish grilling cat of the'popular rich', just return it to the microwave and eat it.

2020-10-10 15:45:03

Recently, the story of Jo Jung-taek, who runs a “fish grilling cat” in Busan, has been released and is attracting the attention of viewers through the “Let's Gapbu” of the comprehensive programming channel a.

So, let's look at the secret of how the rich and poor have achieved extraordinary success.

Jung-taek, a ‘popular rich man’ who jumped into the market at a young age

The products sold in the market are good, but because the atmosphere is old and young people do not come, I want to overcome the shortcomings.

In order to escape from the smelly image of a fish shop, I decided to decorate the store with a cafe atmosphere and grill and sell fish.

This is because many people are reluctant to cook and eat at home because of the smell and smoke of grilling fish.

Introducing a delivery service there!

All you need to do is choose from 10 kinds of fish, including mackerel, blacktail, and mackerel, which are called national fish, salmon, Limyeonsu, and Jogi.

With the differentiated service that provides a generous Korean table with rice and side dishes, it is loved by both men and women, including housewives raising children in growth periods as well as jachwi-saeng who miss mothers.

Jeongtaek's fish are growing day by day as non-face-to-face transactions are gaining popularity due to the recent Corona 19, enough to be delivered to eight roads nationwide through online stores.

The reason why Jeongtaek's fish became famous nationwide is also playing a role in the unique drying process.

Since I have been working as a chef for 24 years and have encountered a lot of cooking, the method of seasoning the fish is also unique.

After trimming the fish, salt is not salted immediately, but pickled in salted water to a certain consistency for about 3 hours.

As I work after all the business is over, Mr. Jeong-taek is always sleeping in one side of the store and making time.

Then, it goes through 17 processes until one fish is on the table, such as natural drying and quick freezing at -20 degrees Celsius.

Because of these efforts, it is no wonder that each customer who purchases fish praises them.

There are also customers who have become regulars against the packaging method.

To break the prejudice that traditional markets are not hygienic, vacuum packaging was introduced.

You don't need to clean it up, just microwave it.

The attractiveness of eating fish like this makes the enthusiasts stronger, and the repurchase rate is also increasing.

On the other hand, Jo Jung-taek, who runs a grilled fish shop introduced through the ‘Corporate Gapbu,’ is called ‘Fish Grill Cat’ and is located at 11, Gupo Market 1-gil, Buk-gu, Busan.

en