en

I'm surprised, why is Yoo Jae-seok here, my brother, who knows?

2020-10-10 19:05:03

Rapper Jesse (born in 1988, age 33) revealed an anecdote with Jae-seok Yoo (born in 1972, age 49).

In JTBC's'Knowing Brother', broadcast on the 10th, singer Lim Chang-jung, singer Shin Bong-seon who transformed into'Capsaicin', and rapper Jesse come as transfer students.

Three talented entertainers deliver a remarkable sense of entertainment with a more intense concept.

In the recent recording of'Knowing Brother', Jesse drew attention by unraveling an anecdote with the national MC Yoo Jae-seok.

It is that Yoo Jae-seok found a way to quiet Jesse.

Jesse followed Jae-seok Yoo and said, "This is the first person who made me quiet in Korea."

During the recording, Jesse looked at'Jaeseoki is watching', a classmate of'An Knowing Brother' and said, "Why is Yoo Jae-seok here?"

In addition, Jesse gave a laugh by explaining the'refund expedition' with Yoo Jae-seok and explaining his unique refund style.

On this day, Jessie showed off her brothers and music industry senior Lim Chang-jung (born in 1973, age 48) in her second class ‘Ahyeong Scholarship Quiz,’ and her honey chemistry.

Capsaicin Bong-seon Shin (born in 1980, 41 years old) also acknowledged Jesse's energy by trembling, saying, "There is Jessie in my head and wandering around".

The anecdote with Yoo Jae-seok released by Jesse can be found in JTBC'Knowing Brother', which airs at 9 pm on October 10.

en