en

The 91st journey begins in Pocheon, Gyeonggi-do, full of liveliness wherever Kim Young-chul's neighborhood goes

2020-10-10 20:05:03

Pocheon, a town that means holding a cloth by writing'my cloth' in'Aneul Po(抱)'.

If you follow the beautifully swaying Hantan River, memories of people who have accumulated time and faithful to life remain.

In Pocheon, a place full of liveliness wherever you go, the 9th journey begins on the 10th of .

'Hantan River Sky Bridge' where you can see the Hantan River Gorge from a height of 50m above the ground.

Standing here, you can see the unexplored view of the columnar joints of the Hantan River that have been cut vertically.

Pocheon's first step begins at the Hantan River Sky Bridge that contains beautiful natural scenery.

Actor Kim Young-cheol (born in 1953, 68 years old) accidentally discovered an apple farm while walking along the Hantan River Dulle-gil.

I met a family living for 4 generations there.

The family said they were working in interiors in Seoul and then came back to their hometown five years ago to start apple farming.

My parents, who had been farming rice fields in this area where the Cheorwon Plains continued, started an orchard when their son returned to farm.

We listen to the stories of the three generations planting a farm together using the Hantan River as nourishment.

A dairy cow farm accidentally discovered while walking on a quiet country road.

I met a family living there for seven generations.

My father, who had been farming, had a family and started with two cows. The ranch, which started with two cows, has grown as it is now and is running with his son.

It is said that mothers and daughters make homemade cheese and yogurt with milk made by a rich man raising cows... We listen to stories of savory milk and homemade cheese made with family love, and family stories.

Hwajeok-yeon is said to mean ‘a pond that looks like a pile of rice straw’ by using the letters ‘flowering rice’, ‘enemy to pile up’, and ‘pond kite.’

Kim Young-cheol meets a farmer playing a grass flute by chance there.

He looks like an ordinary farmer, but he fell in love with the flute he first encountered at the age of 15 and has been playing the flute.

Listen to the beautiful melody created with only leaves.

I accidentally found Lee Dong-galbi while walking down the alley.

Upon entering the store, the boss, who was grooming the ribs by hand, greets you.

It is said that Lee Dong-galbi has become a famous food in Dong-myeon since it was served a lot to soldiers in Pocheon, where there are many military units.

The boss said that after suffering a business failure in his hometown of Busan, he started to do business in a small store in Pocheon, which his younger brother, who was a soldier at the time, acquired.

Taste the boss's Lee Dong-galbi, who has kept his seat in the alley for 37 years.

Actress Kim Young-cheol's eye-catching signboard'memory bookstore'.

It is a place that displays pictures of memories of Donggalbi Alley after getting inside with curiosity.

If you look around the store, there is a space where residents as well as those who served in the military can recall the memories of those days... Through the photos and props displayed here, you can recall the old memories of Lee Dong-myeon.

Kim Young-cheol said that it is a town with a lot of water, and that the sound of water seems to be heard everywhere.

As I walk along the sound of the water, I discover the Baegun Valley, where clear water flows.

Baegun Valley, located in the suburbs of Seoul, is said to have been like a haven for people in the city center... Sit in the clean Baegun Valley and feel the atmosphere of autumn.

A cave sign found by chance while walking at the entrance of a village.

When I followed the signs out of curiosity, there was a cave in the house?

An elderly man who came down to the countryside 30 years ago and found a cave in the land he bought to live.

The Ongjanggul Cave with only 10 entrances is about 2km long, and the floor and walls of the cave are granite, but the ceiling is a rare erosion cave.

An elderly man who is grateful for coming to far away and gives tea to people and cares for flower beds.

He hears the story of a mysterious cave that is like everything in life.

As I walked through the alleys, I heard the warm sound of laughter.

Doran Doran sits around, chats, and discovers a mother and daughter who cares for Deodeok.

The mother said that she married at the age of 17 and raised her children by doing farm work without stopping.

After my husband passed away, I am now working on a Deodeok field with my children.

The four sisters said that they started a restaurant because it hurts to sell the Deodeok raised by such a mother at a low price... The children who were poor but who were deep in friendship taste the Deodeok table made with their old mother.

Pocheon, a town where memories flow together as you walk along the sound of the water.

The stories of neighbors who are still living steadfast today using those days as a foothold will be unveiled in the episode of at 7:10 pm on Saturday, October 10.

en