en

Oh!

2020-10-11 16:45:04

Samkwang Villa!

Amplification of viewers' curiosity, such as planning intention, character relationship, and several parts

KBS2 weekend drama'Oh!

As Samkwang Villa!' attracts attention to viewers of the home theater, the planning intention, character relations, and several parts are drawing attention.

'Five!

'Samkwang Villa' is a drama that depicts the process of people gathering in Samgwang Villa with various stories and people who were strangers to each other and open their hearts to love.

The planning intention revealed by the production crew was “People who gathered in'Samgwang Villa' with various stories.

It depicts the process of people who used to be strangers to each other, open their hearts, and love each other.

It is not just a blood-sharing relationship, but if I can love each other and open my heart, wouldn't it be a family?

Single-person household, the era of single life!

I would like to suggest a new paradigm for the family through drama.

Even if the world gets tougher, the seeds of warm love between people still exist and I want to tell you that they are forever noble value.”

Looking at the relationship diagram of'Oh Samkwang Villa', perfectionist architect Woo Jae-hee (Lee Jang-woo), professional interior installer Lee Bit Chae-woon (Jin Ki-joo), and Lee Soon-jung who loves children with all their heart (Jeon In-hwa (born 56 years old in 1965)),

Jeong-seok of Kondae, who represents the generation of fathers, Jeong-seok Woo (Boo Seok (born 1962, age 59)), Wannabe's mother, Kim Jeong-won (Hwang Shin-hye (58-year-old born in 1963)), the essence of lovely Jung Min-jae (Jinkyung), Romantic

Dr. Man-Jung Lee (Kim Sun-young), Mr. Trot Hwa-Soo-Bun, Mr. Trot Hwa-Seok Kim (Gyo-jin In), Seo-ah Jang (Bo-reum Han), a jealous observer, Na-ro Hwang (Seong-woo Jeon), a suspicious observer, Hae-Don Lee (Bona), an employee of a company dreaming of making a girl group debut

Ra-hoon Lee (Ryeowoon), who is carrying the weight, and Cha Barun (Kim Si-eun), a female college student with anti-war charm, will appear.

In addition, in the relationship of the character, from the chaotic chemistry of the affectionate mother, Soon-jeong and the three siblings, after the conflict explosion friendship-Woo Jae-hee rich's growling chemistry, Jung Min-jae-Woo Jae-hee's mother and child's lover chemistry, the perfect appraisal-Jang Seo-ah's mother and daughter's perfect chemistry, and Woo Jae-hee who may be fond of fighting-

Lee Bit Chae-woon's cheesy Ansuk chemistry, and Lee Man-jung-Kim Hwang-se's older chemistry, who will show off their fantasy chemistry, also attract attention.

Oh with this!

The number of episodes about Samkwang Villa! is drawing attention, and it is a total of 50 episodes.

KBS2 broadcast at 7:55 this afternoon.

en