en

'The Spy Who Loved Me' Secrets A thrilling secret romantic comedy between two husbands and a woman caught up in spying

2020-10-16 18:05:03

The new Wednesday-Thursday drama'The Spy Who Loved Me' meets the viewer first through a special broadcast.

MBC's new Wednesday and Thursday drama'The Spy Who Loved Me' (played by Lee Ji-min, directed by Jae-jin Lee), aired for the first time on October 21, will taste the fun of the sweet and thrilling romantic spy on the 16th through the special'The Spy Who Loved Me'.

The plot of'The Spy Who Loved Me' depicts a thrilling secret romantic comedy between two secret husbands and a woman caught in an espionage battle.

The tremendous espionage war between the three men and women who can never be together gives a pleasant laughter and thrill.

Director Lee Jae-jin, who showed sensational direction through'The Banker' and'My Daughter Geum Sa-Wol', grabs a megaphone, and the script is written by Lee Ji-min.

The attention is more focused in that it is the first drama of Lee Ji-min, who produced big hits such as the movies'Namsan's Directors','Astronomy: Burying in the Sky', and'Secret'.

Here, the meeting of'Roco Craftsman' Moon Jung-hyuk, Yoo In-na, and Lim Ju-hwan is exciting drama fans.

In the special broadcast that airs on the 16th, the shooting site where you can get a glimpse of the chemistry of the characters Moon Jung-hyuk, Yoo In-na, and Lim Joo-hwan, from exploring the character's charm to the unreleased highlight video will be revealed.

The secret police ex-husband Jeon Ji-hoon (played by Moon Jung-hyuk), industrial spy-current husband Derek Hyun (played by Lim Joo-hwan), and wedding dress designer Kang A-reum (played by Yoo In-na) entangled with two men with sweet secrets and jumped into spies.

Expectations for the three actors who will complete the secret romance of the three men and women intertwined with the world's unparalleled relationship are hotter than ever.

Accordingly, the special video containing the performances of'Roco Artisans' is expected to solve viewers' curiosity and spark expectations.

The points of watching the full package of the'Honey Jam' of the romantic spy'The Spy Who Loved Me', added to the delightful action as well as the spectacle that repeats the twists and turns, are also released, stimulating the anticipation of the first broadcast.

'The Spy Who Loved Me' will be broadcast for the first time on October 21 at 9:20 pm.

The special'Spy Premiere Who Loved Me' aired at 10:40 pm on the 16th.

en