en

The boss's ears are donkey ears, Hyun Joo-yeop, Park Gwang-jae, and 10 dishes starting with fried silver garfish.

2020-10-18 15:05:03

The 4m brothers Hyun Joo-yeop (born in 1975, age 46) and Park Gwang-jae (born in 1980, age 41) boast a different level of food.

The story of Hyun Joo-yeop and Park Kwang-jae participating in Jung Ho-young's personal broadcast as assistants will be revealed in KBS 2TV's entertainment show ‘The Boss Has Donkey Ears’ (hereinafter ‘Donkey Ears’) (directed by Lee Chang-soo).

When a situation occurred that exceeded the planned production cost due to the use of unexpectedly expensive ingredients at the request of Hyun Joo-yeop during the filming of the broadcast, Jeong Ho-young requested Hyun Joo-yeop to shoot additional food in order to maximize the number of views.

Hyun Joo-yeop steadfastly refused, saying, "It is only here," but Jung Ho-young extended a hand of temptation saying that he would give sashimi.

In the end, Hyun Joo-yeop, who agreed with the condition of cooking what he wanted, continued ordering endlessly.

So embarrassed by this, Jeong Ho-young hurriedly dried him, saying, "It's not very tasty," even though the menu is on sale.

In response to Hoyoung Jung's reaction, other cast members burst out with laughter, saying, "It's my own shop," and "It's not easy, but how much I don't want to give."

Hyeon Joo-yeop and Park Gwang-jae ate 10 dishes in an instant, starting with fried silver garfish.

Interest is attracting attention as to how Jung Ho-young, who took additional filming due to cost worries, reacted to the tremendous eating of 4m brothers Hyun Ju-yeop and Park Gwang-jae.

On the other hand, when Hyun Joo-yeop said that Song Hoon wanted to participate in filming as well as investing, Jung Ho-young appeared to check "I am better than Song Hoon."

Song Hoon, who watched this video, revealed the contents of the call, saying, "I was on the phone with Jung Ho-young, but I couldn't because I noticed between Joo-yeop and Heo Jae-san."

Hyun Joo-yeop's reaction to the fierce nerve war between Song Hoon and Jung Ho-young over the participation in “Joo-yeop TV” is amplifying curiosity.

'The boss's ears are donkey ears' aired at 5 pm on the 18th.

en