encncnidesvi

bjDukja Jaw-Hyung What happened? ... YouTube Jung-bae, "Juk-Hyung sues Deok-ja with defamation".

2019-10-23 04:05:08

Interested in African TV BJ Deokja rises to Naver real-time search query on October 23.

Deokza released a video titled 'Last Video' on his YouTube channel 'Deokbisung Age' on the 19th.

"I have a problem that can not be solved alone," he said. "I think I have to live with my mom for a while.

YouTube video is not uploaded from today.

I can't upload a video for the time being. "

The deceased's abrupt youtube interruption made many speculations, and among them, YouTuber Jung-bae said on the 21st, 'Dukja's mother called ...

Uploaded a video of the title.

Deokja's mother told Jung, "I'm so embarrassed now. I'm bewildered."

The recording contained the company's notification that Deokza would send a lawsuit to Deokza regarding defamation and breach of contract.

Chung asked, "Dukja didn't sign the contract and signed it. Is it true?" And Deokza's mother asked, "Yes. I didn't see the contract.

It was clear, ”he said.“ Without looking at the contract, an unfair contract was made.

Deokja and the company's revenue share is 5: 5, and all of the three editors' salaries were paid by Deokja.

It is known that there are many victims other than Deokza.

Deokja side decided to sue to prevent further damage.

Dukja argued that it was unfair to have a 5: 5 revenue share ratio on African TV live broadcasts, and that most of the profits went to the editors' salaries.

He also declared that it would be "too hard" to stop broadcasting.

There are a lot of comments on the jaw-type Instagram that demands clarification of the Deokja contract, but the jaw-type side doesn't say anything.

Meanwhile, the big bottle is called Deokja.

Jeolla coastal dialect.

However, virtue has different characteristics from common disease.

The margins of the fin are black and the fin is slightly longer than the common bottle.

encncnidesvi