encncnidesvi

Na Young-seok annual salary, 50 times in the seven years after the transfer from KBS ... 375 million won, salary 250 million bonuses of 3.5 billion won!

2019-10-23 04:45:09

Netizens are paying attention to NaN Young-seok PD's salary in tvN 'Yu Quiz on the Block'.

TVN 'Yu Quiz on the Block', which was broadcasted on the 22nd, searched for a broadcasting station in search of a center of the content industry that is more busy than anywhere in the face of the rapidly changing times.

About Yoo Young-seok PD who was particularly interested on this day Yoo Jae-seok introduced it as "the king of tvN entertainment".

Asked Na Young Seok PD, a successful entertainment program, about the direction of entertainment in a rapidly changing media environment. "I don't really know." "There was a successful audience rating until '1 night and 2 days.'"

"It's good to see only the viewer ratings," he said. "Why viewers didn't watch TV, but I couldn't see it well. There's too much media.

He also talked openly about personal concerns.

"A lot of people like it and expect it, so if they fail and go wrong, they're reluctant to try new things because they think they can come back in the opposite way. And then when they come home, they get lonely and bitter.

"I'm defensive to something new without knowing it."

He said, "Is the taste of success?"

Na Young Seok PD told me about the pop culture star that influenced my life, "I think Ho Dong has a lot of thoughts these days," he said. "In the past, I didn't think Kang Ho Dong was very comfortable. I was working together for a long time.

The man looked great, but for a long time a steady man looks great. I thought I wanted to be that way. ”

Then, when I asked about the first subtitle of the protagonist's content, I said, "As a question mark."

Last year, I answered the question about the annual salary, "I got some money."

Meanwhile, the salary of CJ ENM PD of Na Young-seok increased by 50 times in seven years after transferring from KBS.

According to the CJ Group's business report, which was recently announced, last year's salary was the second place after Kim Sung-soo, former general vice president, who retired at 3.725 billion won.

CJ ENM disclosed the top five employees' salaries in the group's 2018 business report.

The five included Lee Jae-hyun, Chairman of CJ Group and Min-Ho Hur, CEO of CJ ENM.

According to the business report, Na Young-seok received 375 million won.

The salary is 215 million won and the bonus is 3.51 billion won.

This is the second highest amount after Kim Seong-soo, former general vice president (5.12 billion won).

CJ ENM reported that tvN 'Yunsikdang 2', which was popularly broadcasted from January to March last year, achieved the highest viewer rating of 16.0% (based on Nielsen Korea's national paid broadcasting households).

Na Young-seok PD's bonus amount was set to reflect the achievements of content production.

Na Young Seok PD started as a producer of KBS 27th Bond in 2001 and is the first member of '1 Night 2 Days'.

In 2012, he moved to CJ ENM.

At the time of transfer, Na Young Seok PD was a 2nd grade Pyeong PD and the annual salary was about 70 million won.

After leading KBS entertainment program '1 Night 2 Days', PD moved to CJ ENM in 2012, and has since released hits such as 'Half Bells Over Flowers' and 'Yoon Sikdang'.

encncnidesvi