encncnidesvi

BTS Jimin, V Live live trend # 1 ... Knitted Thunderbolt sold out!

2019-10-23 18:46:25

BTS Jimin said hello to the fans through V Live.

Jimin's VIVE is ranked # 1 in real-time trends by fans from around the world, recording 50 trends with 11 keywords in 39 countries, and sold out in two hours from the green knitwear that Jimin wore, to the mustard color.

I am making a reservation sale now.

Jimin showed her innocence with a green overfit knit with a fresh face that seemed to have just showered, keeping her promise to come back last week with "I'm back ~!"

He said, "I love the stars, but the lights of the nights that I have on stage at the concert seemed to be very pretty when I saw them on stage."

The fans expressed their emotions on the 'first snow' gift.

Jimin also said, "Shin Ji-soo Park Ji-min who debuted in 2019," and said, "Please be pretty with me."

It's a story that I accidentally searched for the 'Beautiful' video that they covered in 2014. "You should never look for it. It's not me. I'm a new singer from now on."

It comes from trying.

Dr. Jimin then appeared and proceeded to play with the children.

Jimin began to search, saying, "Hey, that's going to hurt a lot. I'll make it better."

Dr. Jimin has since continued to the fan who complains of heartache because of Jimin, and the fans did not know what to do with the cute figure who is immersed in the prescription.

`` At the end of the broadcast, '' she said, `` Jimin's come back, '' and she started shouting "Jimin's come back," and she's not breathing without Jimin. "

There will be no "" This is why bullet-proof fans are Jimin Jimin's super hurricane-like charm, "he continued a hot comment.

encncnidesvi