encncnidesvi

Melt me, Park Kyung-ja and Park Hee-jin's sister Park Yu-zai Bong-ryon who came to see Mi-ran at the broadcasting station.

2019-10-25 09:45:14

Ma Dong-chan (Ji Chang-wook) and Go Mi-ran (Won Jin-ah) have the first dramatic kiss in a dramatic situation in which the foxy rain falls like a liar in an emergency situation where one minute and one second is urgent in the tvN toy drama 'Take Me Me'.

Although this was Mi-ran's abrupt act of “kiss and die before dying,” her apologies helped Dong-chan to look back.

Park Kyung-ja (Park Hee-jin) 's sister, Park Yoo-ja (Lee Bong-ryun), came to see Mi-ran as soon as he saw her on the TV station.

20 years later you meet your fate.

That person is your fate! ”

Mi-ran became even more confused after Yuja, a former shaman and now devout Christian, was declared vulnerable.

This was the same for Dong Chan.

After a quick kiss in the rain, the two continued to be aware of each other.

Na Ha-young (Br. Yoon Se-ah) was informed by a reporter who said, "I know the killer of Dr. Cho's car accident."

Na Ha-young called Ma Dong-chan and said, “It is an explosion video sent by an anonymous whistleblower.”

Ma Dong-chan, who watched the video, asked, “Is it a man?” Naha-young said, “It was a middle-aged woman who looked old.”

Madongchan was puzzled.

"I want to know the off-the-record data about Lee Sung-suk, Chairman of the Unsung Group," he said later.

This sentiment toward each other ironically seems to drive Dong-chan and Mi-ran into danger.

As the heart rate increases, the body temperature naturally rises, and the two are threatened with life when the body temperature exceeds 33 degrees due to the side effect of the frozen human experiment.

Dong-chan, who asked Choe-beom (impress) about why he should only get antipyretic reagents once a day, heard a story like Cheongcheon-gun: "Anti-febrile reagents eventually become resistant and do not work at some point."

If you can't find a solution to the side effects as soon as possible, the romance of the two is expected to turn on.

Hayoung responded without knowing the reason because it was his request.

The next day, when I heard that Dong-chan went hunting for a place in Pocheon alone, I turned to Pocheon as an excuse and said, “I'm Pocheon.

I'm at the same hotel as Dong Chan, ”he called carefully.

I imagined a dramatic reunion with Dongchan that night, but he didn't come at last and she wept alone.

encncnidesvi