encncnidesvi

The bulletproof Boy Scouts Jimin's anecdote that the idol and the cotyledon have seen

2019-10-25 18:05:10

The recent story uploaded via YouTube, "Behind the Story of BTS, the story behind BTS," is a topic among the Ami.

'Soil cutlery idol' bulletproof boy Scouts, which started from small and medium businesses, is now writing a new history by creating 'BTS' syndrome around the world.

The reason why they are not proud of the topical popularity but their own story, steady communication with fans, charms and abilities of each member are combined, and all 7 members who are not multinational idols are Korean.

All.

In the behind story that was introduced in the video, the story of the time when I had an interview with BTS after music broadcasting in the early days was especially noticed with an episode with Jimin.

After the interview, Jimin comes up and says, "I'll sign a reporter.

"I'll be the hip-hop king," he asked me foolishly, but Jimin said "A ~ How to use it, I'll see it."

The album said, "We will grow more as you would expect! Please stay tuned!"

He said, "Now come and think, I'll grow up, and I'm a real world boy band, I'm king of idols even if I'm not hip-hop," he said.

Indeed, it is their sincerity and unwavering courtesy that people who have ties with BTS members praise.

Jimin is especially known for her beautiful words and words, so the fans are more impressed by the behind-the-scenes story that shows her efforts to make her know a little more.

Meanwhile, BTS was nominated for three categories at the American Music Awards, the American Music Awards.

The American Music Awards officially announced the nominations for the 2019 awards on its official homepage and SNS channel.

According to publicly available candidates, BTS is a member of the Pop / Rock genre, Favorite Duo / Group, Tour of the Year and Favorite Social.

He has been nominated for three categories including 'Favorite Social Artist'.

As a result, BTS has been tied to the American Music Awards for three years.

BTS performed under the special treatment that highlights the 2017 awards, and last year was the first candidate to receive the Favorite Social Artist Award, setting the first Korean group to receive a record.

encncnidesvi