encncnidesvi

CEO on appearance celestial sky, age twenty seven! ... reversed shape in innocent appearance!

2019-10-25 18:45:13

Every Friday, the real model sky of Friday Webtoon 'Appearance of Land', which decorates the top of the real-time issue search term, appeared in the real-time search term.

Sky said, "Heavenly Sky is the No. 1 women's underwear shopping mall in Korea, and since its establishment in 2013, the sky has been growing by around 300% every year and is trying to sell underwear that customers want."

Sky also said, "It is a free and comfortable company. It is a young and energetic company with 20 employees. You can work in a pleasant atmosphere rather than an uncomfortable company."

Sky is a company that is especially free to dress.

It's okay to wear sweats on slippers.

The company is rewarded for performance, not annual.

Show me your skills. "

Sky told me about the underwear shopping mall, "I don't wear it better than I did."

Sky often wears underwear on her Instagram, smiles freshly, poses in various poses, and boasts a physically inverted figure compared to her innocent appearance.

Sky, the representative of the underwear shopping mall 'Sky Sky', introduces new underwear products by uploading photos wearing various underwear on his Instagram.

The sky is known as the actual model of Naver Friday Webtoon Appearance and Terrain, which is serialized every Thursday, attracting many people's attention.

Sky is still 27 years old, but he is the representative of the industry's No.1 underwear shopping mall 'Sky Sky'.

Recently, she appeared in the music video of singer 'NCIA' and announced her face in the broadcasting industry.

On June 15 last year, the company launched its first self-made underwear, which attracted attention.

Sky, which first appeared in Comedy TV's 'Ulzzang Era' Season 6, was attracted by teenagers regardless of gender.

After two years, he appeared as a real model of the webtoon 'Appearanceism' and became a hot topic again.

In an interview with a media, Sky explained, "Why did the underwear shopping malls upload pictures worn by models during web surfing?"

encncnidesvi