encncnidesvi

Song Seung Heon, recently posted on SNS "If it is Sunday for a while ... Tomorrow again ..."

2019-10-25 19:05:12

Song Seung Heon posted a photo on his SNS to attract fans.

On the 20th, Song Seung Heon posted a recent post, “If it's Sunday for a while… Tomorrow is another week of meeting a great show!

I think I've been doing it.

But the tomorrow's schedule that I saw today has the title of the follow-up drama ... Ah ... Now I can realize that the great show is over.

Time is so fast.

I think I started shooting my first time ... I was so happy and grateful that all the moments of crying and laughing while living as 'great' for the last six months.

The director, the writer, the staff, the fellow seniors who made the fun together, and our cute siblings!

I'd like to say that you had a lot of hard work and hard work.

The Great Show is a meaningful and experimental work for the actors, as it deals with social issues that can be a little sensitive every time.

Thank you once again for all the actors and staff who came with that great show.

And thanks to all the viewers who loved and supported the great show until the end !!! ^^.

We hope that 'Great Show' will remain in viewers' hearts for a long time with pleasant and warm dramas, and I'll go back to daily life and look forward to meeting you with wonderful works.

Thank you, ”and the photo came to the attention.

encncnidesvi